[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

You hit it on the head Bil. We are all friends. So when my friends start getting removed from the team, It's a problem. I was a commander on MDVN and a member for atleast 2 years. Then RISE happned and in comes the bullshit. People like Zymogen and Havsha here seem to have no problem pushing us out the door, so why would we even consider staying? Honestly, it's not even arguable. I don't want bad blood with any of you, But I also have friends that I will support in this game and when I see them being mistreated and removed for bullshit, that's a wrap. So "K Bye" and "Dont let the door hit you on your way out" is a PERFECT example of how much you really value your members to begin with. Keep it 100 fellas. See ya on the battlefield. 

Edited by XkWreckem
Just now, XkWreckem said:

You hit it on the head Bil. We are all friends. So when my friends start getting removed from the team, It's a problem. I was a commande ron MDVN and a member for atleast 2 years. Then RISE happned and in comes the bullshit. People like Zymogen and Havsha here seem to have no problem pushing us out the door, so why would we even consider staying? Honestly, it's not even arguable. I don't want bad blood with any of you, But I also have friends that I will support in this game and when I see them being mistreated and removed for bullshit, that's a wrap. So "K Bye" and "Dont let the door hit you on your way out" is a PERFECT example of how much you really value your members to begin with. Keep it 100 fellas. See ya on the battlefield. 

I don't know if you bothered to hear Zym out, but we had a legitimate reason for the kicks, I stand by the decision, and would do it again in a heart beat. If you honestly believe I don't value our members, then just look back to the hissy fit I had when Life left, or just acknowledge the amount of time I've/we've spent helping everyone out, I'm an asshole, but I'm not indifferent 

Just now, XkWreckem said:

You hit it on the head Bil. We are all friends. So when my friends start getting removed from the team, It's a problem. I was a commande ron MDVN and a member for atleast 2 years. Then RISE happned and in comes the bullshit. People like Zymogen and Havsha here seem to have no problem pushing us out the door, so why would we even consider staying? Honestly, it's not even arguable. I don't want bad blood with any of you, But I also have friends that I will support in this game and when I see them being mistreated and removed for bullshit, that's a wrap. So "K Bye" and "Dont let the door hit you on your way out" is a PERFECT example of how much you really value your members to begin with. Keep it 100 fellas. See ya on the battlefield. 

Your over-the-top reaction is why I'm not treating this seriously. We don't make those kinds of decisions for no reason or without discussion; I waited until we heard both sides of the story before I made the decision to kick those involved, so for your sake, don't waste your breath trying to make out that this is some kind of "dictatorship". Honestly.

I like you, Wreck, but if you're actually going to kick off and leave over next to nothing then I'm not going to stop you. You're the only person creating any hostility here.

Spoiler

Oh, and I asked you to close the door. It doesn't bother me if it hits you or not. 

Just now, xStarr said:

Oh boi this guy is hella dreaming.

snap out of it?

It's comical you replied like that to say the least, but given the state of your team and the general consensus of your members I've personally spoken to, it seems it isn't quite a sunny day at the beach ;), I think maybe with some perseverance and hard work your team may improve to an acceptable level, but as it stands you have lost the majority of your talent ^.^

Just now, kamen22 said:

It's comical you replied like that to say the least, but given the state of your team and the general consensus of your members I've personally spoken to, it seems it isn't quite a sunny day at the beach ;), I think maybe with some perseverance and hard work your team may improve to an acceptable level, but as it stands you have lost the majority of your talent ^.^

^.^

2 minutes ago, kamen22 said:

Our team is perfectly fine, despise ppl leaving or getting butt hurt for other getting kicked for reasonable reasons, I'm not gonna continue with some random pleb tho so gn "it"

ed: majority of our talent is still here what u are receiving is the leftover trash, no wonder u are there. Take care ^.^

Edited by xStarr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.