THE REAL FOOTBALL BETTING THREAD

Torinnnnn

im just saying, when it's all said and done, i hope people can remember these 'dark' times without brady when they go 11-5 with cassel and 3-0 with a 2nd/3rd string, and compare that to the dead last colts without manning

Just now, DoubleJ said:

My Hawks are hurtin' this week... 50k anyway.

hawks been losing to the rams for years bro, even when hawks were #1 and rams were at the bottom of the barrel, dont sweat that

On 9/22/2016 at 11:22 PM, DiDi said:

patriots just proving what every single person who isnt a pats fan has been saying since for the last decade

anyone can play quarterback for the new england patriots

Sure anyone CAN play QB for the Pats. Belichick is easily one of the top 5 coaches in sports and devices game plans uniquely fit for the players he has available as well as for the opponent he is facing.

Can't tell if this is a slight a Brady or not. If so, do we need a reminder of the ONE year he had a top deep threat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxr1bWT-ac

Fuck me man, I hope David Tyree is working at a Footlocker or something

what we learned in week 3

Spoiler

*brady doesnt need to play QB for the pats for them to be great(though this shouldve been known)
*seahawks always bounce back after losing to the rams for whatever reason they lose to the rams for every year
*derek carr is the fucking man
*the steelers are actually a comedy act and not actually a real football team
*no one can beat the fucking broncos which needs to be done the remaining 13 games please thank you
tomorrow we'll learn that drew brees is lowkey a murder and just claimed 11 more bodies, this ones just for you tor