Ludi's Doubles Dance Off (Saturday, September 17th)

Kurodashi

Details:

64 Players
6v6 Double Battles

Tournament Mode

Double Battle

Date and Time:
Date: Saturday, September 17
Time: 9pm BST | 4pm EDT

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup".

Clauses:
OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO

List of clauses and what they mean

• Baton Pass will be unbanned for the duration of this tournament
  • Doubles has no Banlist, Ubers are allowed

1st Place Prize:

ludicolo.gif

Shiny GIFT Ludicolo

Your choice of nature, two moves (no hidden power), with IVs 2x31, 4x25

AND

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize:

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

3rd - 4th Place Prizes:

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 RP

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ (only applies if you fail to reconnect).
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

Host: Kurodashi

Just now, Kurodashi said:

the Idea was to make OU, UU and NU 128 man tourneys, but if you insist Mike I'll be looking to make it 128 man next time.

I mean you might aswell right? I would consider Doubles a standard tier, but all up to you. Ludi is a great choice and really viable in doubles. Just thought making it 128 would make more sense. But I thought doubles would also fall under the 128 man thingy. But I gotchu.

1 minute ago, TheChampionMike said:

I mean you might aswell right? I would consider Doubles a standard tier, but all up to you. Ludi is a great choice and really viable in doubles. Just thought making it 128 would make more sense. But I thought doubles would also fall under the 128 man thingy. But I gotchu.

Well I agree if there is a high number of sign ups they should get the chance to compete. Will definetly keep in mind for future double events.

1 minute ago, Rendiz said:

You see mike. This is why you were best staff. All these other staff making doubles tournaments for shinys I already own, how inconsiderate. I know you wouldn't do this to me baby.

You know it bb.

monthlyart1.gif Congratulations to Kevola for winning the "Ludi's Doubles Dance Off" Tournament! monthlyart1.gif

4NTojQG.png Honourable Mention to LKrenz for achieving second place! 4NTojQG.png

More Honourable Mentions:

Image result for pokemon ludicolo icon 3rd and 4th place - LordOfAngmar0 and Renkowen

Can @kevola retain his crown in the next Doubles tourney? Find out next time!

Image result for happy cat

Edited by Imperial

monthlyart1.gif Congratulations to Kevola for winning the "Ludi's Doubles Dance Off" Tournament! monthlyart1.gif

4NTojQG.png Honourable Mention to Frags and Giantpipe for coaching Lkrenz for second place! 4NTojQG.png

More Honourable Mentions:

Image result for pokemon ludicolo icon 3rd and 4th place - LordOfAngmar0 and Renkowen

Can @kevola retain his crown in the next Doubles tourney? Find out next time!

Now is right man

Edited by DarylDixon
im jking aw members :P