Android App

Firebrush

Question

11 answers to this question

PokeMMO can currently run on iphones and android using screen sharing and i know there is a very old thread on the forums talking about it.  So for those who are truly in need of doing this, you already can. 

In order for the devs to get this to run on android there would have to be some sort of drag n drop rom folder within the app.  This essentially would make the app a souped up emulator and may require some users to root their device in order to play.  This could make a app seem sketchy.  

4 hours ago, Xatu said:

PokeMMO can currently run on iphones and android using screen sharing and i know there is a very old thread on the forums talking about it.  So for those who are truly in need of doing this, you already can. 

Thing is, that's not an official method of playing it on android/iphone, which is what people want.

4 hours ago, Xatu said:

In order for the devs to get this to run on android there would have to be some sort of drag n drop rom folder within the app.  This essentially would make the app a souped up emulator and may require some users to root their device in order to play.  This could make a app seem sketchy.  

Isn't what we have now a "souped up emulator" in a way? Also, you shouldn't need to root a device to run an emulator, since some exist on the Play Store and other APKs exist that don't need a root can be found outside of the Play Store. Also, I don't see how the app would appear sketchy unless you have never seen PokeMMO before.