[PSL 6] Manager's Selected!

I would like to vouch for zebra

He was really involved in the heroes' growth in season 4 even when we were getting fucked a bit before midseason.

Not the type to give up after some losses.

Also managers who are good at comp in general, I feel work out better.

Edit: actually I don't think I even made him captain since I had a girl on the team

But he was basically the captain

Edited by Eggplant
Just now, LionKIng said:

Are you scared I wil not buy you becuase you are a traitor and you will not win again? Or is it because im just 2 OP for psl management.

Or is it option three? No one should have to be put through the nightmare of having you as a manager

Just now, DaftCoolio said:

Shiny Taillow doe

i'll say it again, orange the host knew, I tought everyone else did. Also, he didnt do shitt for the team, not 1 clutch win, not an impressive record like we've seen mid season last season. So yeah, didnt do much. Frags + thinknice doe for archinix and that other mexican dude. That's some real cheating.

1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

i'll say it again, orange the host knew, I tought everyone else did. Also, he didnt do shitt for the team, not 1 clutch win, not an impressive record like we've seen mid season last season. So yeah, didnt do much. Frags + thinknice doe for archinix and that other mexican dude. That's some real cheating.

tru mine was on purpose

This season is going to be one hell of a dogfight and I can already see the promise in the managers we picked. I'm hoping each of these players can put their biggest effort forward to keep their players active and to push their way into the playoffs. It wasn't easy and I can honestly say that @Gunthug, @OrangeManiac, and I had to make some really tough decisions. There are easily a number of high quality managers left off this list, but hey, that's what happens when you have the biggest PSL coming soon right?

@LionKIng

• TheFireLion is a proven champion having won the last two seasons of the PSL. He has been committed to this event from day one and continues to prove he has what it takes to go far. He will be reclaiming his position as manager for PSL Season 6. 

@SirVector

• SirVector showed this past season he can create a winning formula in the PSL, riding into the playoffs as the number two seed behind a dominant Road Ninjas. The Hellacious Houndooms shall be returning in PSL 6 without the bane of Team Mountain to shoot them out of the semifinals. 

@Elcoolio

• A unanimous selection by Gunthug, Orange, and myself, Elcoolio simply has the charisma to make a fun and competitive atmosphere in the PSL. He has shown he has what it takes to make a championship team (even though he cheated). We welcome back Elcoolio as manager for PSL Season 6. 

@DoctorPBC

• Doc has been on a championship team with TheFireLion for the past two seasons and has shown he is one hell of a hype man. Considering this, and his knowledge of the competitive side of this game, we felt Doc would make for an excellent manager this coming season. Welcome to PSL Season 6. 

@KaynineXL

• One of the most beloved members of the community, KaynineXL was a no-brainer as manager. He was called shit last season and despite doing terribly in his primary tier, he batted against the odds and came through for Team Mountain in ORAS and OU. His charisma, personality, and commitment should carry him far. Good luck this season li'l buddy. 

@Kizhaz

• Kiz has competed in every PSL season to date and has been a part of two championship seasons. Being the backbone of LYLE, Kiz knows what it takes to win and having played any number of random ass tiers he knows who is good. Let's see if he can pull it off. Welcome to PSL Season 6. 

@BurntZebra

• A late applicant, but a quality one at that. Zebra is a proven champion in competitive play and a consistent member of the community here on the forums. He knows the game like the back of his Dorito covered hand and I feel he would make an excellent manager. Welcome aboard. 

@Rigamorty

• The last one in, but hopefully not the last one picked. Riga has been a consistent presence in the PSL and is a manager from seasons past. While he might not have done the best job as manager before, it never hurts to have a little underdog story to fill out the lineup (Team Mountain #1). A literal coin toss got you this spot, so don't make us regret it. 
Spoiler
  1. Telf, bro we are all really sorry for once again failing to get you in as manager. It literally came down to a coin flip and unfortunately your heads just didn't roll. If you want to blame anyone, blame Zebra for submitting that late application. I wish you the best and hope to see you wrecking the showdown tiers once again. If anyone turns down a position, you are certainly the first reserve.