[Audio] Podcast with Interesting Players/ People

TJXD

Im planning on doing a series of Podcasts interviewing people I find interesting that I met while playing this game, just gonna start doing it for fun and some experience, Ill post them on here , Let me know if anyone's interested or have some good stories to share.

They'd be around 10 minutes long or so.

Edited by TJXD
10 hours ago, TJXD said:

Im planning on doing a series of Podcasts interviewing people I find interesting that I met while playing this game, just gonna start doing it for fun and some experience, Ill post them on here , Let me know if anyone's interested or have some good stories to share.

They'd be around 10 minutes long or so.

If you could schedule them, then good luck. Its been extremely difficult for me to schedule interviews lately. I've decided to wait for Thanksgiving or Winter Break.

I think this would be a great start for: 

Spoiler

Thank you Noad for taking time out of your day to do this segment: 

Edited by Bestfriends
Added a spoiler
4 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

No problem! I can PM Nik to see if he is available. I hope Nik can be able to be on both my program and TJ's program.

2 minutes ago, Noad said:

@NikhilR hasn't won the Summer Ball (yet). The finals are on Friday :p

I'm haven't qualified for Summer Ball finale :(

But if you wanna hear the opinion of the first Summer Ball's 2nd place winner, I'm ready!

18 hours ago, NikhilR said:

I'm haven't qualified for Summer Ball finale :(

But if you wanna hear the opinion of the first Summer Ball's 2nd place winner, I'm ready!

I do apologise for my viewers for not conducting an interview, we have completely different time zones. When he was ready, I fell asleep (and when I did that interview with Noad, I was a bit tired). TJ, if there is one piece of advice I would give, it would be this, be aware of the time zones.

• 2 weeks later...