Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TJXD

[Audio] Podcast with Interesting Players/ People

Recommended Posts

Im planning on doing a series of Podcasts interviewing people I find interesting that I met while playing this game, just gonna start doing it for fun and some experience, Ill post them on here , Let me know if anyone's interested or have some good stories to share.

They'd be around 10 minutes long or so.

Edited by TJXD

Share this post


Link to post

i remember something like this trying to happen a while back, but it never did. if you do not deliver i will haunt you until you do because i need this in my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i remember something like this trying to happen a while back, but it never did. if you do not deliver i will haunt you until you do because i need this in my life. 

oh but it did!

like this guy for example

 

 

oh wait, interesting people? nvm!

Share this post


Link to post

 

Man, back when I had my donphan and labcoats looked unique. Good times...

 

edit: Skip to 59 mins when shit hits the fan

Edited by Gilan

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, TJXD said:

Im planning on doing a series of Podcasts interviewing people I find interesting that I met while playing this game, just gonna start doing it for fun and some experience, Ill post them on here , Let me know if anyone's interested or have some good stories to share.

They'd be around 10 minutes long or so.

If you could schedule them, then good luck. Its been extremely difficult for me to schedule interviews lately. I've decided to wait for Thanksgiving or Winter Break.

 

I think this would be a great start for: 

 

Spoiler

Thank you Noad for taking time out of your day to do this segment: 

 

 

Edited by Bestfriends
Added a spoiler

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Noad said:

I recommend asking the winner of the Summer Ball for an interview!

No problem! I can PM Nik to see if he is available. I hope Nik can be able to be on both my program and TJ's program.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

No problem! I can PM Nik to see if he is available. I hope Nik can be able to be on both my program and TJ's program.

@NikhilR hasn't won the Summer Ball (yet). The finals are on Friday :p

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

No problem! I can PM Nik to see if he is available. I hope Nik can be able to be on both my program and TJ's program.

 

2 minutes ago, Noad said:

@NikhilR hasn't won the Summer Ball (yet). The finals are on Friday :p

I'm haven't qualified for Summer Ball finale :(

 

But if you wanna hear the opinion of the first Summer Ball's 2nd place winner, I'm ready!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

Well, he did win the Fearow tournament. I hope the Finals are epic!

If you do interview him I have a question:

 

Did you choose False Swipe as one of the moves on your Fearow prize?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Noad said:

If you do interview him I have a question:

 

Did you choose False Swipe as one of the moves on your Fearow prize?

I'll put this in my script! Stay tuned to the Roy Rogers News channel!

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, TJXD said:

Got my guest confirmed for the first episode, it will be NightwingX

if you have any specific questions that need answering post them on here

just tell him i said hey.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, TJXD said:

Got my guest confirmed for the first episode, it will be NightwingX

if you have any specific questions that need answering post them on here

Tell him I said VGNA VGNA 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, NikhilR said:

 

I'm haven't qualified for Summer Ball finale :(

 

But if you wanna hear the opinion of the first Summer Ball's 2nd place winner, I'm ready!

 

 

I do apologise for my viewers for not conducting an interview, we have completely different time zones. When he was ready, I fell asleep (and when I did that interview with Noad, I was a bit tired). TJ, if there is one piece of advice I would give, it would be this, be aware of the time zones.

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/1/2016 at 11:40 AM, Draekyn said:

I'm interesting tj

definitely looking for more guests

 

 

 

Also, Amazon is almost here with some stuff I need for the podcast,\

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.