Future sight

pachima

Ok, this is simple. How even does future sight works in here?

As far as I calced, weakness is being applied whether resistance is not (why?)

The damage applies when its used, not when it hits , so gen 1 to 4 mechanics, but I´m pretty sure stab matters for it, so gen 5/6 mechanics.

Lastly, power and pp is based on gen5.

If I´m mistaken plz correct me, but some explanation would be nice. 

47 minutes ago, pachima said:

Ok, this is simple. How even does future sight works in here?

As far as I calced, weakness is being applied whether resistance is not (why?)

The damage applies when its used, not when it hits , so gen 1 to 4 mechanics, but I´m pretty sure stab matters for it, so gen 5/6 mechanics.

Lastly, power and pp is based on gen5.

If I´m mistaken plz correct me, but some explanation would be nice. 

The move was buggy for a very long time (to the point where it was useless and it did not cause any damage). As far as I know, it applies weaknesses and does not hit Dark-types. I am pretty sure that the poorly implemented mix of gens mechanics might have negatively affected its behavior though.

2 minutes ago, DoomedRaven said:

The move was buggy for a very long time (to the point where it was useless and it did not cause any damage). As far as I know, it applies weaknesses and does not hit Dark-types. I am pretty sure that the poorly implemented mix of gens mechanics might have negatively affected its behavior though.

It´s a mess, it applies weakness, I dont know about dar types but is being not affected by resistances.

1 minute ago, pachima said:

It´s a mess, it applies weakness, I dont know about dar types but is being not affected by resistances.

I know that it seems to hit Dark-Types (it even does the animation) but nothing happens. I recall this happening with my Houndoom.

" Although Future Sight is a Psychic-type attack, it will not take type into account, ignoring weaknesses, immunities and resistances. Therefore, it is able to hit Dark-type targets and does not receive STAB. Furthermore, Future Sight cannot cause a critical hit and its damage is not increased byLife Orb. " from Bulbapedia. I have no idea about gens.

Edited by FinnTheMember
I like this move coz of that.
  • Zehkar locked this topic