Hello, Everyone~!

1 minute ago, Kurodashi said:

favorite pokemon is Totodile :)

You sure do have a good taste Kuro ;)

10 minutes ago, BuggleCollector said:

I realized it would have been best to begin in the introductory thread, but oh well~
Two questions! How are you today, and what is your absolute favorite Pokèmon, regardless of preferred type?

Hi! I'm well, my favourite pokemon is... Feraligatr. I hope you will enjoy your stay here in MMO.

3 minutes ago, Kurodashi said:

Hello and welcome! I am doing really great, favorite pokemon is Totodile :) If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Adorable taste in Poke, Totodile is a major QT~ So far so good, but thank you for the offer, Kuro!

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Hi! I'm well, my favourite pokemon is... Feraligatr. I hope you will enjoy your stay here in MMO.

Ahuhuhu, looks like crocodiles are roaming about today~ I definitely plan on it, thank you!

21 minutes ago, taurosMEGA said:

i want him to get a aloha form so bad !

What type would you prefer Tauros as if he gets one? Looking at Hawaiian cattle, they're pretty mountainous, so possibly a rock or ground type?

7 minutes ago, Otoya said:

Hoi. I love all pokémons, but I hate the 6G-7G things.

Hiya! I'm putting my hopes into seventh gen Pokes, especially with the varied island types for the bird population. Personally I'm a huge fan of sixth gen, but to each their own~