download content from pokemmo client

gokucopkake

Question

hey guys what do you think if devs add a new function on the game where players could download themes , and mods directly from the client this will make the game more known , so just let we say that you would creat a theme and after you finish it , you will go to a website , creat an account and upload your file and directly in the game with the download function you search for it , and you download it and you reboot your system and it's done what do you think about this idea ?

Edited by gokucopkake
mistakes

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, gokucopkake said:

hey guys what do you think if devs add a new function on the game where players could download themes , and mods directly from the client this will make the game more known , so just let we say that you would creat a theme and after you finish it , you will go to a website , creat an account and upload your file and directly in the game with the download function you search for it , and you download it and you reboot your system and it's done what do you think about this idea ?

Mods arent hard to download but its a great idea.I hope devs notice this :)

~Qaviul

9 hours ago, Faiyad said:

Mods arent hard to download but its a great idea.I hope devs notice this :)

~Qaviul

Yeh this would be great

9 hours ago, Eggplant said:

I figure they would need monitored to avoid people putting pr0n tiles hidden in them. Which staff prob won't be doing.

Do you know any other games with a community mod library inside the client, as example to follow??

no XD i don't know a game with this function because i don't play much games , i was just searching in  suggestion box and this idea comes to m'y minde  but with this function the game will be more interesting to play , also if people do a guide when you can creat your own theme  for pokemmo that include a private server to store content directly and you downald from the game with a preview  for your downald .

Edited by gokucopkake
Mistakes