Berry Timer

BlackJovi

Question

12 answers to this question

Perhaps instead of having a timer appear over the berries, make it show up in the text when you click to water them. That way it doesn't clutter up the overworld anymore.

i.e. The berries are growing splendously > they will be fully grown in X Hours Y Minutes > the soils is wet > water them?... etc...

9 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

Why is there not a timer on top of berries or something to help us know when berries are going be done? Like I forgot when I first planted them and I want to know when they're gonna be done hue.

Or is this too much to ask / defeats the purpose of whatever you implemented berries for? 

discuss

There's nothing much to discuss imo, I don't find that difficult either and it'd be super useful for everyone.

4 hours ago, Gilan said:

Perhaps instead of having a timer appear over the berries, make it show up in the text when you click to water them. That way it doesn't clutter up the overworld anymore.

i.e. The berries are growing splendously > they will be fully grown in X Hours Y Minutes > the soils is wet > water them?... etc...

this is good too, I just want some sort of info on when will they be done so I dont let them die unintentionally cuz I forgot when I first planted them

2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

There's nothing much to discuss imo, I don't find that difficult either and it'd be super useful for everyone.

True, just wanted to be polite and shit