[MOD] HOENN/KANTO TILED

DaniiMariie

2 hours ago, blahblahbal said:

Looks really nice. I'm wondering though... what program do you use to make this? And how do you get the files to actually modify?

i'm using tiled

2 hours ago, Startear said:

Nice Work :)

thanks a lot n.n

On 8/31/2016 at 1:53 AM, mmead said:

I have some mods for retiling, but the Sevii Islands aren't redone, will those happen here?

also, when this releases, I am replacing my current retextures with this XD

Yes, all of it will be done or at least as far as the files allow us.

On 29/8/2016 at 5:11 PM, Faire said:

pues todavia no se sabe CUANDO terminaremos Pero approximately ONU par de meses o Menos

Genial , para mi lo mas importante es que continúen, no desistan :)  muchas ánimos de mi parte y fuerza gente se q pueden de verdad estoy emocionado para poder usar Mod Hoenn y Kanto ... gracias por todo animo animo \o/  \o/  

:)

31 minutes ago, Faiyad said:

will the water move? (unlike some mods where theres no effects in the water)

BTW Great work 

Unfortunately no, this is because we are not working animations. If we could find someone who works animations in games we could do it.

Edited by DaniiMariie
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a bit of a hold in the project due to lack of time, however, the project is still on, slowly, but it still on.

*IMPORTANT NEWS*

AS SOON THERE IS FEW TOWNS AND ROUTES FINISHED I WILL SELECT RANDOM USERS (MAX OF 5) TO TEST THE MOD. THE WAY TO PARTICIPATE IS SIMPLE, LIKE THIS REPLY AND SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE SAYING "In for MOD".

PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THE "TEST MOD" WHEN GIVEN. TEST MOD WILL HAVE A PREVIEW OF HOENN AND KANTO. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2016 at 6:25 AM, DaniiMariie said:

Unfortunately no, this is because we are not working animations. If we could find someone who works animations in games we could do it.

I used Lu-Ho's Tileset Animation Editor to insert/edit animations. Pretty easy, and there are guides online.

However, you are confined to 15 colors per palette per tile. Things get messy real fast when you start animating tiles connected to sand or borders (water tiles in later games have lots of shades of blue, easily exceeding 15 color limitation).
Easier to just wait until the PokeMMO devs implement animations, imo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone and merry christmas for you all! I've been veeery busy and working on this slowly, my partner could not keep working which is why I am alone now, the project for Kanto is 90% done and Hoenn is kept on hold until I finish with few more things. For the test, I have selected people already, it will be a full modded Kanto Region for you to enjoy.

• 5 months later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic