Xtrm's Introduction

Xtrm

Hello all PokeMMO players! My name is Xtrm (also go by Adam in real life, but I prefer Xtrm online). I am a 21 year old male from Chicago, Illinois.

I go to school full time, currently in community college to get my general courses done. I am going to major in pre-med with my focus in Pathology. I also work part-time as a CNA at a retirement center, but I'm working to get my Histology degree to get out of the nursing field and into a job more suited for my career path. I am also semi-computer nerd, it was my second choice for major. I am currently finishing up buying parts for my first build.

I'm a casual gamer, but I play video games most of my free time. I mainly stick to Steam games including Counter-Strike series, Left 4 Dead series, Borderlands series, etc. I play Minecraft casually, I want the mod API to come out before I get into it hardcore again. I am a retired RuneScape player.

I'm not the biggest Pokémon gamer, I grew up with it as a child but eventually felt like I outgrew it. I've played Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal when they all first came out but stopped at Generation III. I don't know what EV training is or IV or whatever. I just play to have fun. My favorite Pokémon as a child was always Lapras and Zapdos, I even made pictures of Lapdos and Zapras. But my recent play-throughs, I've always had Nidoking on my team so I would have to say he's become my favorite.

I think that's about everything that needs to be said about me. If you have any other questions for me, just post them below. I'm a very nice person once you break my social anxiety shell. If you want to add me on anything, my information is below.

Steam: Xtrmsk8er108

PokeMMO: MrXtrm