How do i get PokeMMO to run on Windows 10?

kayc1991

I have installed the original Windows 10 on my PC as a full version. On the Notebook of my girlfriend, the game works without any problems and it has the update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on it. How do i get the game to run on my PC? I have installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit with the latest Java. Once i open the game, it comes only a black screen and this is the limit. What should i do? 

When you update your PC to Windows 10 from an older operating system, you have to make sure your PC can install drivers that work with Windows 10. On your WIndows 10, open up your device manager and look under the display adapters section. Right click on the display adapter and make sure it is updated first. Once the PC has installed the most updated display driver available for it, google search the driver it installed to see if it is that generic universal driver that is not good for gaming. If it is installing a basic universal graphics driver that means that you can use the Windows 10, but it is not good for gaming unless you update the hardware.

There is a method to enable compatibility mode to play PokeMMO, but the game is never usually as smooth when played this way. If PokeMMO is important to you, it may be best to use the operating system your computer had originally installed. If this is what you decide you want to do, there was a rollback option to downgrade back from Windows 10, it may still be available.

17 hours ago, ReaLMayer said:

When you update your PC to Windows 10 from an older operating system, you have to make sure your PC can install drivers that work with Windows 10. On your WIndows 10, open up your device manager and look under the display adapters section. Right click on the display adapter and make sure it is updated first. Once the PC has installed the most updated display driver available for it, google search the driver it installed to see if it is that generic universal driver that is not good for gaming. If it is installing a basic universal graphics driver that means that you can use the Windows 10, but it is not good for gaming unless you update the hardware.

There is a method to enable compatibility mode to play PokeMMO, but the game is never usually as smooth when played this way. If PokeMMO is important to you, it may be best to use the operating system your computer had originally installed. If this is what you decide you want to do, there was a rollback option to downgrade back from Windows 10, it may still be available.

i dont have updated my pc to windows 10. I have installed only windows 10 so there was no other system before. I can´t downgrade my System because i have Windows 10 Home 64-bit as a full original system. I´ve tryed the compatibility mode in all systems but it doesnt work :/

9 hours ago, Kuskus said:

Hope I'm not too late, I got that same exact problem but as it turns out.. just adjusting the window size makes the screen go back to normal!

How you mean this? :D

use compatibility win7 and disable in services.msc windows update=lag in pokemmo ,update driver videos with DriverUpdater or intall Win7 or 8.1 because win10 =update broke system direct..

Java64bits=great to play pokemmo

Edited by oOPaulOo
add info
  • Zehkar locked this topic