Lost heracross through mail

CaptainNemo

Hello everyone, today I wanted to mail a heracross from 1 character to another. I put the name in the recipient box, CaptainNemoo and attached my heracross. I pressed send mail but the mail never arrived on that account. And I dont have the heracross on my other character : HiImArthur either. Does anyone know a solution?

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I probably forgot the second 'o' of the name :/ Is there any way that I could get it back or not?

Edited by CaptainNemo
52 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Probably not man, any particular reason you wanted that specific heracross? I could hook you up with a decent one i guess

It's for the E4, I could use a bug/fighting type, wanted to swap it for my beautifly that I was using at the moment

Edited by CaptainNemo

I feel as if a 'Sent' box would be more trouble than it's worth. I'm assuming you would want one so that you could recall items/Pokemon similar to how you would recall an email. There would be an overhead involved in potentially managing disputes on that, because it could definitely be used to defraud other players.

• Rache locked this topic