More Space for team Information text & members.

Hotarubi

Question

So because sometimes its needed I'm making suggestion of allowing more space in the team information tab.

So you can add more than 1 tournament including other announcement.

In game users sometimes don't frequent forum.

This would really help teams informing players who are member of multiple events.

I'll add onto this possibly requesting to upgrade a teams maximum members holding from 150 to max of 400 in say packs of 50-100 member upgrade.

You could make this a gift shop item and charge RP @Desu

<3

Edited by Hotarubi

8 answers to this question

As I've said on several similar threads, this might not seem like much when looking at only a handful of extra characters for a team, but there are thousands of teams. If each team is allowed to have an additional 100 characters in their message (100 goes by pretty quickly, so it would likely take a larger boost to keep most people happy), all that extra data has to be stored on the servers. Even if there were only 1000 teams (there are far more than that), that's potentially 100,000 more characters to be saved. Now, assuming that they add enough characters to keep most people happy (probably around 500) for each team (I think it's safe to guess there's no less than 3000 teams), that's 1.5 million characters to be saved on the server. Obviously not all teams will reach this new ~750 character limit, but from a developer's point of view, you have to be ready to accommodate all the potential maxes and still remain stable. I'm sure there's more factors that I'm unaware of as I'm not a developer for this game, but this is just something to think about.

2 hours ago, Nelfy said:

there I edited happy?

2 hours ago, BigShotJoe said:

As I've said on several similar threads, this might not seem like much when looking at only a handful of extra characters for a team, but there are thousands of teams. If each team is allowed to have an additional 100 characters in their message (100 goes by pretty quickly, so it would likely take a larger boost to keep most people happy), all that extra data has to be stored on the servers. Even if there were only 1000 teams (there are far more than that), that's potentially 100,000 more characters to be saved. Now, assuming that they add enough characters to keep most people happy (probably around 500) for each team (I think it's safe to guess there's no less than 3000 teams), that's 1.5 million characters to be saved on the server. Obviously not all teams will reach this new ~750 character limit, but from a developer's point of view, you have to be ready to accommodate all the potential maxes and still remain stable. I'm sure there's more factors that I'm unaware of as I'm not a developer for this game, but this is just something to think about.

I understand that. But honestly nobody can say they are truly satisfied with the current amount of character limited on the team announce.

I think this is a worthwhile upgrade & I'm willing to donate to make it happen.

@Kyu

9 minutes ago, Hotarubi said:

there I edited happy?

It's not me who set this rule. When a moderator will come, he or she will make that rules respect. 

So it's not about my happiness. I don't even know you so why should i'll be happy ? I'm not one of the people who spam your team post.

38 minutes ago, Nelfy said:

It's not me who set this rule. When a moderator will come, he or she will make that rules respect. 

So it's not about my happiness. I don't even know you so why should i'll be happy ? I'm not one of the people who spam your team post.

It's okay , I just post to subject on the rule.

I edit all infos into main post. Tnx for the help.

Edited by Hotarubi
21 hours ago, Hotarubi said:

So because sometimes its needed I'm making suggestion of allowing more space in the team information tab.

So you can add more than 1 tournament including other announcement.

In game users sometimes don't frequent forum.

This would really help teams informing players who are member of multiple events.

I'll add onto this possibly requesting to upgrade a teams maximum members holding from 150 to max of 400 in say packs of 50-100 member upgrade.

You could make this a gift shop item and charge RP @Desu

<3

i agree with this exept on that upgrading maximum size 400...its too many...i think ....i cant imagine how should i chat..if i saw a 50+ members online that talking different kind of topics.. and also some people love to talk a lot and love to brainstorm a ton of ideas...

15 hours ago, Nelfy said:

she is not mad or accusing you on something..

btw thanks to your consideration good people.. :)

19 hours ago, Tackle said:

i agree with this exept on that upgrading maximum size 400...its too many...i think ....i cant imagine how should i chat..if i saw a 50+ members online that talking different kind of topics.. and also some people love to talk a lot and love to brainstorm a ton of ideas...

she is not mad or accusing you on something..

btw thanks to your consideration good people.. :)

Tackle, i understand the worry about flooding considered there is not a team chat cooldown, which I love.

But I'd honestly like it for that exact reason.

To accumulate more and more active friends.

Also to add the expansion of a team, which could very well maximize the performance of that team.

In conclusion I feel it leaves us at times forced into  being choosy with who we recruit and often prevents us from allowing things like commonly used alts.

However the main suggestion i have is just an expanded team information space.

I don't have enough space for all our events. I think im not alone.

Edited by Hotarubi