Make it visible to see who put up an item on GTL

RysPicz

Question

13 answers to this question

Just now, RysPicz said:

I'm fed up with morons undercutting my items by 1 fucking yen. I wanna know who did it so I can politely explain them that they just undercut me and I'm quite upset about it.

Please make it happen.

Implying you never undercut someone, as that is basically all that gtl is. because the items are all the same.

I believe that wont be much needed / useless.

I rather think that implementing a feature of letting us know who bought our stuff in GTL will be helpful since we make some mistakes like listing a 100k pokemon for 10k so if they buy it we can ask for giving their money back and get our pokemons back. (unless they arent very nice or sth) 

~Qaviul 

It is not very often that I disagree with Forfie, but this is a time when I do. As a guy who really likes economics, its all boils down to Capitalism. That is why as a consumer, I love Global Trade Link. The GTL forces people to fight for a better price and sometimes it could get the other guy upset, but if you look at the bright side, that product could be sold and then you'll be the next in line.

Why not. Majority of MMO who have an auction house have the name of the seller indicated clearly and it was never a problem. But the problem of yours reasons is that when someone undercut you he does not aim at irritating you but simply at selling more quickly. Can we really blame this kind of personn ? I don't think so. Almost everybody have already sold an item at a reduced price because he needed money and in the meantime undercut someone else.

4 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

The GTL forces people to fight for a better price and sometimes it could get the other guy upset, but if you look at the bright side, that product could be sold and then you'll be the next in line.

I agree with you.

Edited by Nelfy
6 hours ago, RysPicz said:

= I wanna know who did it so I can politely explain them that they just...

25 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

would love telling the people puttting up rattatas for 10mil a thing or two

You know, I think this is reason that this isn't a thing. 

6 minutes ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

So that means they can be cowards all they want 

You are in a game man, don't forget it. I maybe sound stupid but it's the truth. They are free to sell what they want at the price they want, like you and me.

33 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

would love telling the people puttting up rattatas for 10mil a thing or two

If they want to sell a rattata with bad IV 30 millions, it's them who loose cash, not you.

Edited by Nelfy