Why did Spider-man thread got removed?

LifeStyle

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

Or still salty cuz I called him out for his shitty PSL performance

You really need to stop being so needy with trying to make me look bad just because you got butthurt over something I said who knows when. I'm that kind of a guy, sorry your fragile little soul needs revenge for idk wtf I did to you to make you be this uguuy lol :]

1 minute ago, Spaintakula said:

You really need to stop being so needy with trying to make me look bad just because you got butthurt over something I said who knows when. I'm that kind of a guy, sorry your fragile little soul needs revenge for idk wtf I did to you to make you be this uguuy lol :]

You should really stop talking to yourself

1 minute ago, Spaintakula said:

That's why you lurk on forums and your responses are within a minute. Still must think you're cool.

Atleast I admit that it's boring af, got nothing to do so I'm fucking with this kid on a mmo forum :]

> Getting a sound when some uguu quotes me

2 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Still tho bud, bothering to look at it, read it, and respond to some uguu fucking around with you doesn't show me how you've got smarter things to do :]

Can I just watch this movie or are you still gonna quote me

Considering half of the images were highly inappropriate I am not surprised it was moved straight to Trash. We will not be allowing a thread where you mindlessly spam images. Once you allow one you have to allow the rest and before you know it Multimedia will just be a section of image spam and it is not fair to those posters wanting to use the section for actual discussion. Dont ruin it for everyone else. 

• Noad locked this topic