Caught OT dex reward idea

frogbussoms

Question

I always though we should get some kind of cosmetic or something to actually SHOW that we had completed our caught OT dex ( to the farthest extent possible ).

The reason being cosmetic is because I don't think it should be something we force upon players, like an item every player NEEDS to have to keep up with other players.. That way a cosmetic would be like " Nah I don't necessarily need that to be on-par with other players "

So what do you guys think would make for a great cosmetic ? I'm going to update this post with each cosmetic suggestion so don't hesitate to come up with your own ideas !

I'll start with my own idea as an example, Regular pokeballs turned into a new design that wouldn't have any effects whatsoever but simply look cooler. Only for the regular pokeball, that way anytime the player catches a pokemon with the pokeball when linked the pokemon could be shown in the dex completionist ball. Also this could be chosen to be the designated ball design for any bred pokemon.

So, what do YOU guys think would be a cool cosmetic reward?

3 answers to this question

On 8/23/2016 at 2:33 AM, RysPicz said:

I'm about to complete my OT pokedex so I totally support this awesome suggestion

vanity would be cool, like tradeable kyu hat so I can sell it and get out of poverty

That completely defeats the purpose of this suggestion. The idea is receiving something that you could use to show other players you have completed your pokedex. The only idea I could come up with was using a cosmetic as a sign of pokedex completion.. But making it trade able ruins the entire concept.

No advantage is the main goal of the reward. So players aren't forced into the goal. So any kind of $ or advantage doesn't sound good.

Edited by frogbussoms