[Implemented] Rate my Team part of the Forums

Okay guys, I was playing Pokemon Showdown and getting a few tips of good Pokemon from the Rate My Team section of Smogon.

If this was added it could really benefit people that are looking to get into competitive Pokemon as they can gain strategies and ideas for good Pokemon.

I have searched The Suggestion Box for "rate my team section" and "team ratings" and I could not find anything.

I support this, because one day I wanted to create one of those threads of my own but didn't feel confortable with any of the actual sections of the forum. I see them in the Guide Tavern and General Discussion, but they always seem... out.

A separated subforum would be fine, even if it's not used very often.

Do you know how much space does it mean to the forum database? Like... 1kb.

I like this idea. It would be great for people like me who is just starting to get into trying to IV train. I KNOW I'm not alone. I've seen a lot of people interested in being able to compete but need some help with figuring some things out. It'd be a great place to ask "what would be the best IVs for this pokemon" and "what would be a good move"

so long as it actually makes sure people TRY to think of things for themselves.

I would support this as long as the entire forum isn't filled with threads like 'what is the best nature for this etc.' I would want it to just be rate my team.

To be honest, I think we need someone with A LOT of spare time to make a guide on every pokemon discussing which nature is best and why (this could be stickied in the guides forum) so that the problem of 'what is the best nature for this etc.' threads can be solved.

Otherwise... I support

Gets my support. Maybe name is something catchy like The Showroom. you can show off pokemon you have caught good ev/iv's lucky or even cool things like catching a shiny. You can show off your team and have players rate it, or even post your current team and ask for input on it.

I think the idea of rate my team/show off my team.

I also like something that will help teach people what natures/stats are best for specific pokemon. (either place to ask such questions or simply a large wiki or post that says as such. as was mentioned earlier) Probably a post because the same question would be asked over and over.

Unless simply it's "Is this a decent pokemon? what should I EV it in?" Though again, the wiki would be better. The show off/rate is defiantly a nice section though. It would clear up the General Discussion.