[MOD] 1X Scale Summary Sprites

So yeah, as the title says, this simply changes the size of the icons down to their native size for the summary tab.

It's compatible with other mods now as well.

Screenshots as requested:

Spoiler

6P7lKac.png1yNfsqL.png

MediaFire:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wglutm47letzsda/1X+Scale+Summary+Sprites.zip

How to Apply:

After downloading the archive "1X Scale Summary Sprites" , locate your PokeMMO folder, open up the "Data" folder, open the "Mods" Folder, and drag the downloaded archive into there.

To apply, Open up PokeMMO, head to "Mod Management", and hit up that shiny Ditto with a checkmark, then hit save and restart the client.

That's about all there is to say, enjoy.

Update: The following Mod is no longer restricted to Firered sprites, you may now use it with other mods, or the HG / SS sprites.   (You can thank Desu)

Edited by ShinyGoku
15 hours ago, ShinyGoku said:

So yeah, as the title says, this simply changes the size of the icons down to their native size for the summary tab.

It's compatible with other mods now as well.

Screenshots as requested:

Hide contents

6P7lKac.png1yNfsqL.png

MediaFire:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wglutm47letzsda/1X+Scale+Summary+Sprites.zip

That's about all there is to say, enjoy.

Update: The following Mod is no longer restricted to Firered sprites, you may now use it with other mods, or the HG / SS sprites.   (You can thank Desu)

A few players is having trouble figuring out how to set this and where to paste it to etc you should include that info for them <3

I don't use this but good job on your hard works. 

On 8/21/2016 at 2:41 AM, Kizhaz said:

Damn I hate Moetel, now I can't help but think the sprites are too small haha. At least they fit in the summary window now, that's all I care about

Who's Moetel, you nerd. Just install Moemon patch, and your cute sprites won't need this mod to look good.

24 minutes ago, rafaelmelojogos said:

I would like to leave the Pokémon in this way in the summary, but when they go into battle their size is very large, because I noticed that the scale of the summary is directly proportional to battle scale. Is there any way of battle sprites and summary have independent scales?

In summary:

http://prnt.sc/c9jojr

c9jojr

In Battle:

http://prnt.sc/c9juva

c9juva

Thanxs for att.

I think this is because you need to add table-back-scale to shiny and non shiny back sprites 

Table-front-scale and table-summary-scale to the shiny and non shiny front sprites.

2 hours ago, Cosmicplasma said:

Eu acho que isso é porque você precisa adicionar a tabela-back escala para sprites costas brilhantes brilhantes e não 

Table-front-escala e tabela-resumo de escala para os sprites frente brilhantes brilhantes e não.

the problem is that the scale seems not to work with PNG images, or gifs than those of the mod.

I'm talking about if you can send this one but with the images you are using and maybe i can fix it

(Eu estou perguntando se você poderia me enviar o mod que está usando para eu reparar)   <--- Brazilian traduction by me

Edited by Cosmicplasma
Traduction.
On 8/23/2016 at 10:06 PM, Cosmicplasma said:

Eu estou falando sobre se você pode enviar um presente, mas com as imagens que você está usando e talvez eu possa corrigi-lo

(Eu Estou perguntando Se Você poderia me enviar o mod Que ESTÁ usando Pará eu Reparar) <--- traduction brasileira por mim

try to change a range of sprites this MODE and report me if you can. If you can change the scales of these sprites I believe that I will be able to do with mine.

Would you like to make a mod that alter the scales in the battle in any mod, just as you did with the images of the summary?