[Tool] Automatic Encounter Counter (Gen 5 Support)

It works right, but it's a little buggy. when i minimize it and try to encounter things it kinda jumbles up the UI a bit when i reopen it. Just accidentally clicked reset because apparently there was an invisible reset button in a random spot. recorded an example. in the example the button wasn't invisible though like the first time it happened

sczfctF.gif

Edited by Rigamorty
3 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

It works right, but it's a little buggy. when i minimize it and try to encounter things it kinda jumbles up the UI a bit when i reopen it. Just accidentally clicked reset because apparently there was an invisible reset button in a random spot. recorded an example. in the example the button wasn't invisible though like the first time it happened

sczfctF.gif

My team tested it before and i dont know that this ever happened, i will look what i can do.

Hey i got a problem with hordes of 5, every time i encounter one it only adds 2 to the total encounter.

Nvm i closed it and opened again and it works well. Awesome tool!

Edited by Melion
1 hour ago, Melion said:

Hey i got a problem with hordes of 5, every time i encounter one it only adds 2 to the total encounter.

Nvm i closed it and opened again and it works well. Awesome tool!

Cause you didnt set the hordes of 3 pokemons correctly.

Edited by BilllaBong
3 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

Dunno if this could really be fixed considering the way it works, but if you're in an encounter and tab out of the game then back in, it will count that encounter again.

Cause the pixel is changing. The counter is counting each time it can see the green color at Pixel x y. But you already realiezed it i guess. Just for everyone who keeps asking me.

Edited by BilllaBong
14 minutes ago, CGamer2070 said:

Could someone explain to me what folder should I copy the file and how to install this tool please?

It is a standalone application, just extract the folder somewhere and run the jar file, follow OP's instructions on how to set the pixels and you're good to go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1.9.2016 at 1:13 PM, CGamer2070 said:

How to set the pixels ?, can you tell me?

A detailed guide how to do so is part of the first post
Since the images seem to be missing (at least for me - I only see the advertisement of the page used for uploading the images now), I tried to recreate the original content below (sorry for the smaller images):

On 17.8.2016 at 8:33 PM, BilllaBong said:

How to set the counter properly

We need 3 different pixel coordinates for 3 different types of encounters: a solo pokemon, a horde of 3 pokemon and a horde of 5 pokemon. We always need the upper lighter part of the HP bar. In the example it's marked red. Don't worry, you only need to do it once.

Whenever you want to change the coordinates, you always need to press the gear kaWU0hk.png icon first. Then a second window should open with 6 text fields, 3 buttons with a cursor and a save button.

After this you need to press the top, for hordes of 3 pokemon the middle and for hordes of 5 pokemon the lower  button. Hurry up because you need to move your mouse instantly to one of the required pixels (like the example below and hold).

g9FXWud.png

After, 3 seconds, the coordinates in the window will set to your current mouse position. Then press the save button and don't flee from the pokemon. If the counter is increasing now, you did everything correctly. Do these steps for every encounter type (solo pokemon, horde of 3 pokemon and the horde of 5 pokemon). In the pictures below you can see which HP bar you need to pick for each encounter type.

For a solo pokemon u need to pick a pixel of this HP bar:

4LSCc68.png

For a horde of 3 pokemon one of this HP bar:

4NmrV95.png

And finally for a horde of 5 pokemon:

w9n3bIp.png

5 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

i can't see the screens.. and i still does not work

May you give a more detailed explanation of the problem you encountered?

20 minutes ago, Anthrazit said:

A detailed guide how to do so is part of the first post
Since the images seem to be missing (at least for me - I only see the advertisement of the page used for uploading the images now), I tried to recreate the original content below (sorry for the smaller images):

May you give a more detailed explanation of the problem you encountered?

i stil don't know whta the right place for the hp bar..