[Tool] Automatic Encounter Counter (Gen 5 Support)

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, JerbanieDisa said:

I think we need 2 encounter too right now for dark grass pokes

Well, to be honest, I'm too lazy to work on this. Feel free to tap the increase button twice when you encounter 2 pokes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

eyo, I wanted to use the counter but I was wondering if the whole tabbing out adding extra encounters is always going to be a problem? Like if I open the GTL tab and close it, it will count the horde all over again. Same if I switch from PokeMMO to another window and come back. Will this be fixed in the future or the nature of the way the counter works won't allow it? I wouldn't mind forbidding myself to switch windows while hunting, but spam opening gtl as I wait for the battle screen to appear is a habit of mine --- and it's inconvenient to not do it since I can easily miss any potential snipes in the few seconds it takes to wait until running away so that the counter does not count the hp bars again :>

17 hours ago, mayuuuuu said:

eyo, I wanted to use the counter but I was wondering if the whole tabbing out adding extra encounters is always going to be a problem? Like if I open the GTL tab and close it, it will count the horde all over again. Same if I switch from PokeMMO to another window and come back. Will this be fixed in the future or the nature of the way the counter works won't allow it? I wouldn't mind forbidding myself to switch windows while hunting, but spam opening gtl as I wait for the battle screen to appear is a habit of mine --- and it's inconvenient to not do it since I can easily miss any potential snipes in the few seconds it takes to wait until running away so that the counter does not count the hp bars again :>

Hi there,

to be honest I am just too lazy to add a fix for this problem, at the time. Another reason is that I currently am working on a few other projects (regarding PokeMMO, I prefer to work at mods instead coding, so be prepared for some new mods/updates on my current). But there are several ways, to fix the issue, which I didn't knew about, when I was working at the counter the last time. But maybe I won't have something better to do once. Of course I'll let you know.

19 hours ago, Billla said:

Hi there,

to be honest I am just too lazy to add a fix for this problem, at the time. Another reason is that I currently am working on a few other projects (regarding PokeMMO, I prefer to work at mods instead coding, so be prepared for some new mods/updates on my current). But there are several ways, to fix the issue, which I didn't knew about, when I was working at the counter the last time. But maybe I won't have something better to do once. Of course I'll let you know.

yay it's great to hear it's possible though!! I'll look forward to it :>

• 4 weeks later...

Based on what you've done i think you should add double battle support for dark grass pokes since their life bar positioning is different and currently flags as a single encounter by this encounter tool. Just my thought for a little improvement but overall this is already a great tool i use it a lot when hunting.

• 5 months later...
On 9/13/2018 at 11:43 PM, khezzane said:

I Followed the steps correctly ( For 1 touch the mon's hp  , and the for 3 touch the 3rd mon's hp..Etc) and i clicked save but the counter didn't move...Does it work for you right now ?

Yes, it does work for me. Don't click on the HP Bar. Hold your mouse for three seconds on the bar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is great but somewhat flawed when hunting/encountering. Any move will hide the HP bar, I did however think of a solution for something consistent that could be used as a fix. I will include a small block similar to the default HP bar in the Fight/Bag/Pokemon/Run area in all of my themes(if you are okay with this) to bypass and multi-count issues some may have with this new system. Let me know! @Billla

59 minutes ago, Michelle said:

This is great but somewhat flawed when hunting/encountering. Any move will hide the HP bar, I did however think of a solution for something consistent that could be used as a fix. I will include a small block similar to the default HP bar in the Fight/Bag/Pokemon/Run area in all of my themes(if you are okay with this) to bypass and multi-count issues some may have with this new system. Let me know! @Billla

Do whatever you want. I'm not playing/working on any of my projects anymore.

Just let me know if you need something.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...