The Dom mazzetti gang.

KingBowser

^Yeah, you got me thinking and I am going to drop those, might as well just dump more reps onto the current calf work.  Also been doing some seated leg curl or some bullshit leg machine... It shows it hitting the back of the leg and ass muscle (lol) and thats what I need to build up so throwing it in...

Today:

super set 1:

Rear Delt cable cross - 3x40x2.5's

Upright high incline deck lat raises - 3x40x7.5's

Super set2:

DB Shrugs - 3x50x50

Wide grip rows 3x40x70

Cut is going good, leaning out and focus on diet really helps.  Training as I can and working through an injury.

Today:

super set #1:

Rear Delt cable cross - 3x40x2.5's

Upright high incline deck lat raises - 3x40x7.5's

super set #2

altetnating dumb bell curls - 3x50x15's

body drag straight bar curls 3x50x30

super set #3

one handed French curl right - 2x50x15

one handed French curl left - 2x50x15

Skull crushers 2x30x40

Edited by Murcielago
19 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

Was goalkeeping on saturday and I stopped a shot coming at me but the ball hit my hand too hard. Rip. 

Yeah just rest it up and ice it. Depending on how bad it is hot water + epsom salt can help a ton too.  Just don't rush back in and compound the injury.

SS1:

French curl (right and then left) 3x50x15

Skull crushers - 3x30x40

^wasnt really feeling the gym but gave it a whirl.. free coffee is always nice too.  I also weighed in the other day, 181 lbs... lean too like 11% bf... not bad for 5'9"... gotta get this beast transformation under progress.

also... lifting while cutting can suck, but them results in the mirror = legit.

Edited by Murcielago
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

weigh: 240 pounds/ 110kg

height: 195'ish cm/ 6.4feet

alot of the weight is cus im big boned, but i can clearly lose some weight

whenever i get my fat ass to the gym (so rare its pretty much as rare as finding a good shiny in mmo), its usually 10min jog, 30min steady rise biking, and some weights, nothing special as im weak af

anything inpeticular u would do urself if u were like this? any special meal schedual etc etc

5 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

weigh: 240 pounds/ 110kg

height: 195'ish cm/ 6.4feet

alot of the weight is cus im big boned, but i can clearly lose some weight

whenever i get my fat ass to the gym (so rare its pretty much as rare as finding a good shiny in mmo), its usually 10min jog, 30min steady rise biking, and some weights, nothing special as im weak af

anything inpeticular u would do urself if u were like this? any special meal schedual etc etc

Diet + go to gym = results.

for you focus on diet, you can use an app called "my fitness pal" by under armor, its not perfect but it will get you going in at least a decent direction.  you need to figure out what your maintenance calories are and eat below them.  Try to go to the gym as much as you can, even 10 min jog on machine or w/e will do a LOT IF YOUR DIET IS ON POINT.

Generally I have found big compound lifts (squat,deads,bench) to be great for fat burning as they crush your whole body.  As you tear muscle your body repairs it... as you do this your maintenance calories go up... if you eat a strict diet (low calories, low vcarbs and especially low simple carbs) you start seeing very rapid results...

Avoid junk in your diet.  Every ones body is different, i have found for myself that keeping calories overall in range is the biggest thing.  If you have to eat junk food at least dont eat any other carbs that day... it can help.

Also, if your body fat is over 20% you can probably drop weight super quick be eating no/low carbs. 

Turkey, fish, chicken, any meat really, any veggies... if you eat these kinds of food and go to the gym 3x per week and actually try to eat under your maintenance... you'll shape up quick.  you can do uguu all at the gym results are 90% in the diet.

TLDR:

Results = diet + exercise

Diet = 90%

Exercise = 10%

Been out of the gym for about a week and half, well aside from bball twice a week, but decided to get back on the grind today. 

Currently 183 lbs, approximately 14-18% body fat I'd say just from my experience and knowing my body. Still 5 ft 11 inches (where my late twenties growth spurt??).

Gonna start recording maxes and what not next week, but I just wanna get into the groove over the weekend. Summer progress leggo!

34 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

when it comes to dinners/meals, i dont eat alot of the things u mention, cus i dont like fish or eggs, which limits alot of things. and i cant really measure carbs fats and all that jazz, cus alot of my dinners are made for me, stuff gets added into, homemade etc etc so it would be hard to keep track. what i can do tho, its stop getting that one candybar, say no to that icecream cone and similar, but dinner is really hard to limit

@GeneralVenican - you can still throw what ever you had for dinner into the app... that way you at least know.  Try to get your calories in check if nothing else.  I doubt that one meal will completely ruin your whole diet...  Tell your family your starting a no carb diet.  If they make some big bowl of pasta or w/e just eat something else.

@GeneralVenican Another thing I feel Murcielago forgot to add is that you need to hit your protein goal. Consume 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight. The reason is because when you lose weight, it should be loss of fat and not muscle. So if you're not hitting the gym and following a caloric deficit diet, it becomes more important to consume protein. Buy a whey protein supplement and you're good to go. 

Good luck man.

Today:

Leg press - 3x40x163

Seated Calf raise - 3x50x120

Seated Leg Curl - 3x30x105'

Still waiting to do upper body (wrist), will post some body progress pics in upcoming days.  pretty cool to look at tbh.  Also funny to look at the post were I did 14 sets of this minus the seated leg curl.  My diet has been shit the last few weeks... this was somewhat intentional at the time because it is much easier for me to swing around between 16% and 12% then it is to cut below 11%... blah blah blah I'm going to go ham in the gym in the summer will be dope.

Ok, warmed it up over the weekend and we ready to go. Set some benchmarks today and going to aim on improving these 1 rep maxes:

Flat Bench: 210 lbs (95.25 kg)

Strict Military Press: 105 lbs (47.6 kg)

Deadlift: 345 lbs (156.5 kg)

Squat: 275 lbs (124.7 kg)

Weight: 185 lbs (83.9 kg)

Body Fat %: ~18 to 20

I might consider doing 5 rep max test on Wednesday, but I will probably test these again in 3-4 weeks.

Weak as shit, but leggo.

• 4 weeks later...

@DoubleJ

Not sure if you rock stringers or not but I was fuckign around w/ YT and figured you might get a kick out of this.  (Posting this vid on pokemon forum is funny AF IMO)

Later hopefully ur looking jacked, I can confirm girls DIG me+stringer ;)

Ayyy....

@DoubleJ @KingBowser - Alright lets see the summer "before pics" here is mine.... not really flexing here tbh just touching the back of my head and a light squeeze my android camera is such shit if it shakes even a tiny bit it gets blurry AF.

Spoiler

LBxFyEeOADfXNPu-7NILEbQANBpqA5Z4mO29lq0A2ZE6WW0APEuysWo1hsKheQL0oqmT5sPzHDQ85AvLUGSoq4sOneCwOiX9v4qgC33k9XfS32akfO3mrBOBdz0bRQLBMJPk4_jB2yLh7lETn2s_jehnbldTk9K5r3PHkj7XAGsoX5ezyZXNWjCEQuUJXoZajxwREKK6C6wWwhIj8kDlVdW5pREWfqh0Z7woHah2Qq11BK51T8dzRLKn2fuGg-u7iHGgRAhaxskzhaEE7G6iqQdfXic4nhe6deapkKloJLwmQ1q9SfQI1uXiCgMl4BDXfHICobRpLCMQgvtM6mBrHwhWsm5Fb8LAL8GfutoF8SdOM8TnMueAMC4QwVOL2p2h_OXJyC1EYh4WA2KjKIuuOdqBHtp2mZm_8PMbIj1Ng3fC5qzrK5_bFNARrlfvFsGBHmuGeZNl0IPBQhMYkFmImbqoxkOr-YUkiVvI8zrser2_WJGir0qQItywxgJ-0PxfdQOfzfcLa0W8DkrIypq_JeHPrGrTH6non6X_iJcZzC2cEyN8COMobjAsPtv51QHLXxwhGYkemHNFoSXan74fWWipi1J34TNE-tdCevps0SXfjrioQIM=s723-no

"Back gains strong" LMAO

Also, Im pretty sure dom is smaller and less cut that I am.. pretty funny...

Edited by Murcielago
  • 1 month later...