The Dom mazzetti gang.

KingBowser

31 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

@KingBowser - GG the other day dude, you ended a 25+ win streak I had going...  Also your workouts seem good but you should be Deadlifitng well over 350 lbs if you can bench 240++.  Not sure on your goals but if your looking for aesthetics then the #1 thing for you to focus on here is your diet.  Also that workout you just did... if you train on an empty stomach and eat lean proteins and lots of them and healthy veggies... youll melt fat like a machine and slab on muscle at the same time.. Your BF% is high enough to mesomorph right now and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Super set #1

Rear deltoid cable cross 3x25x2.5

high incline deck lateral raises 3x25x7.5's

super set #2

dumbbell shrugs 3x25x70's

wide grip cable rows 3x25x70

super set #3

altetnating dumb bell curls - 3x25x35's

body drag straight bar curls 3x25x40

super set #4

one handed French curl right - 3x25x25

one handed French curl left - 3x25x25

Skull crushers 3x25x40

^Easy workout as I am cutting.  It seems my body is on fat burning mode... I am throwing fried chicken, pizza at the beast that is my body yet fat continues to melt.  Down to ~183lbs which is somewhat alarming but I look AMAZING... Cannot wait to throw it into overdrive and start leaning bulking... want to gain ~20lbs and shed ~3% BF for the summer.

#elite #jacked #makegirlswet

Well it used to be 365, but had that lower back pain. Rounding the lower back had me in pain, like sitting down sometimes hurt. So its been a long slow process on fixing that, working on volume over strength right now. 

Super set #1

Rear deltoid cable cross 3x30x2.5

high incline deck lateral raises 3x30x7.5's

super set #2

dumbbell shrugs 3x30x70's

wide grip cable rows 3x30x70

super set #3

altetnating dumb bell curls - 3x30x35's

body drag straight bar curls 3x30x40

super set #4

one handed French curl right - 3x30x25

one handed French curl left - 3x30x25

Skull crushers 3x30x40

K so summer cut is going well. 70->67,4kg (154->148lbs) in about 3-4 weeks. Goal is about 65/kg145lbs so got plenty of time still.

My legs are still injured (1 yr 2 months and going) so that sucks. 

Monday and tuesday are heavy days, heavy weights around 6-8 reps. Chest+back on monday, shoulders+arms on tuesday.

Thursday+Friday is high volume, chest+back on thurs, shoulders/arms on fri.

Been going on satur/sunday too if i feel like it, try starting with some easy leg exercises, and throwing some cardio in.

5 hours ago, Murcielago said:

ok cool, i would suggest you focus on lean bulking, try to get to like ~170 10%BF

I doubt his goal is to try and turn into a block. Raai Raai also happens to do competitive trick trail riding and I don't think that added 25+ pounds would do him any justice there. Homie is shredded and adding raw mass isn't his goal right meow. 

• 2 weeks later...

Man.... I am sorry to hear about theses injuries.  This shit sucks...a groin strain for over a year? sounds devastating as fuck.

I have tendonitis in my right hand right now... sucks but i bet in the foot area its even worse...

A product I have been having success with is "arnica" topical creme, perhaps its worth looking up and giving a try.

13 hours ago, Murcielago said:

Man.... I am sorry to hear about theses injuries.  This shit sucks...a groin strain for over a year? sounds devastating as fuck.

I have tendonitis in my right hand right now... sucks but i bet in the foot area its even worse...

A product I have been having success with is "arnica" topical creme, perhaps its worth looking up and giving a try.

I have OA in my left knee from a pretty serious injury in high school that required two surgeries (literally broke myself because I could jump too high too soon), and I was taking Arnica pills for a while. Didn't really feel a difference at all, but a physical therapist I worked with swore by it. A topical product might be interesting to use. I personally go with a product called Biofreeze, which is like a super potent Bengay. It really helps relieve tight muscles if you apply it after a good stretch or roll session. 

1 hour ago, kloneman said:

Making big gains boys, put on 12kg in the last 6 months, looking to cut down again ready for the summer.

0161 muscles on your lap

Good.

@DoubleJ Yeah i have never tried the pills but the creme seems to work, or at least help out a little bit.  God damn I cannot wait to have them muscegasms again.

• 3 weeks later...

How yall been?

Todays workout:

Leg press 10x30x147

Seated Calf machine 9x30x115 + 1x30x90

Standing BW Calf raise - 10x100

Not going to lie, been eating like shit, packed on like 5 lbs of slop... good news is im still jacked and getting back into the gym... tendonitis and now carpletunnel in my right wrist sucks but its getting better... cutting, tanning, going to get a nice big powerful bulk soon, perhaphs I will post some of those lifts....

Fun facts:

"Out of order" signs removed from equipment and then use the equipment with ZFG: 1

Hot girls instructed on how to squat properly: 1

Biggest thing here guys is to meditate through the pain and lift like a champion, great workout today.

May your body be sculpted from granite.

Your pole deep in the tight wet wet.

Your bank accounts full.

COMING SOON:

Spoiler

MurcielagoSV guide to tinder...

The weather is great, im a good looking hung white guy with a great physique... duty calls.

Yesterday's workout:

Leg press 3x30x147

Seated Calf machine 3x30x115

Standing BW Calf raise - 3x100

Todays workout:

Leg press 10x30x147

Seated Calf machine 10x30x115

Standing BW Calf raise - 10x100

Leg gains are getting strong.

Edited by Murcielago

Todays workout:

Leg press 14x30x147

Seated Calf machine 14x30x115

Standing BW Calf raise - 14x100

*Really wanted to push it today, lift until I couldn't lift until I couldn't lift any more, meditate through the pain.  Did lots of foam rolling etc... after 14 sets the calf raises started to get challenging, felt like I might hut myself so cut it off there.

Lift until failure w/ light weight >> Lift to failure w/ heavy weight

Legs def. developed, cannot wait until my right hand is better, hopefully hitting upper body again.. then do some crazy lean bulk for the summer.... gain 20 lbs of muscle and burn 10 lbs of fat.... omfg will be fun.