Hi!

Hi there,

my ingame name is Diimiitrii I am a member of team KSEM and I've been playing this game for a couple of month now. Most of the time I pretend to be gay just for the lulz and because I really don't like intollerant people, but what can you do, thats what the internet seems to be all about.

I love helping people out and answering their questions, no matter how stupid or lazy they may be. So whenever I am online I'd love to answer some noob questions on channel2.

I red a lot of the stuff in the guide tavern already and I am kinda done with my PvE team. 

Persian 100 Isle run and E4

Dragonite 100 HM slave and E4

Meowth 100 Hypervoice-hordeclear pickup

Smeargle 100 Sporecatcher/sweetscent/Trick

I got like 3.5mio Gold by now but I couldn't find the time to get into breeding yet, because of Pokemon Go mostly.

There I'm lvl 31 and team Mystic with 139Pokedex.

Yah, that was kinda everything i had to say, because I just needed another post to be able to write in the suggestions box :)

best wishes from Germany, have fun playing 

Edited by Diimiitrii
4 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

how fit are u?

I travelled/drove/skated (what verb do you use for inline skates?) about 650km (~400miles] with my inline skates in 3 weeks. Now that there aren'T to many Pokemon left I kinda lowered the pace and just go for the 10 gyms every day. But I'm not that much of a sports guy anymore. I almost played for a professional German soccer team when i was younger, but then i broke my shoulder and I never came back to any sport. Luckyly my stamina is something that just never left me, although I smoke like a chimney and I barely move. Excluding the time since Pokemon Go came out.

Edited by Diimiitrii