Define the Fury - Fighting Type Art Contest (August 15th - September 15th)

Rache

2 minutes ago, ragstal said:

How u even made those flowless colours? its edited with photoshop or something or is it an actual brush like painting on a canva...only there i seen colours so light and nice xD

I hate uuuuu its the best! >.<

I colored it in Photoshop 7.0, a very OLD photoshop program. My mac with all my design software has been dead for a couple years and its all I have to work with lol

I colored with a brush that I adjusted the presets with, and I think the Hue scattering is what made it nice. After that I use Gaussian Blur to melt the colors together seamlessly. 

1 minute ago, WolfgangDamien said:

I colored it in Photoshop 7.0, a very OLD photoshop program. My mac with all my design software has been dead for a couple years and its all I have to work with lol

I colored with a brush that I adjusted the presets with, and I think the Hue scattering is what made it nice. After that I use Gaussian Blur to melt the colors together seamlessly. 

pssssss some effort there, jeez i was bothered with brushes n diz stuff a long time ago xD was pain in the neck, nothing like the pencil >.>caterpie_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4394.gif

1 hour ago, Moetal said:

@WolfgangDamien

I can't get over the fact that your Machoke is overly neon. Feel free to disregard below or use it as your submit.

With post-processing

Hide contents

choke3.jpg

Without post-processing

Hide contents

choke4.jpg

hakjshfdahsfd thats what was wrong with it. My favorite shade of green bites me in the ass again. I can edit it myself though. Thanks for pointing it out. Your coloring technique is superior to mine =/

Edit: Fixed the color in my entry post

Edited by WolfgangDamien
1 hour ago, Moetal said:

@WolfgangDamien

I can't get over the fact that your Machoke is overly neon. Feel free to disregard below or use it as your submit.

With post-processing

Reveal hidden contents

choke3.jpg

Without post-processing

Reveal hidden contents

choke4.jpg

Meanwhile to sombody who's artistically ignorant they both look the same

8 minutes ago, Moetal said:

@Kizhaz

Weren't you the guy who was crying about the sprites being too "zoomed". I don't blame you if you can't see some major difference, but you should really get your eyes checked. Here, I've animated it for your viewing pleasure.

Hide contents

output_Ve_Mw3_X.gif

@WolfgangDamien

now that im seeing this...i think the dark green colour is more suited, i liked more the phase 1-2 cant decide which one tho...but i loved urs waaaay more :3

btw what's this animed girl? i mean from which anime is she?

just stole ur draw and set it as my background >:3

Edited by ragstal
31 minutes ago, RainbowNebula said:

Here's my entry, I probably wont win because of moetal and damien's amazing entries (you guys are awesome)

Sorry that the picture is a bit grainy but breloom is the best fighting type!

0ndoL12.jpg

edit* Ign- RainbowNebula

lol

Looks sick tbh

On 6/9/2016 at 5:35 PM, Python666 said:

My  Artwork

IGN Razmoket

Wip unpainted :

Hide contents

569959IMGP1999.jpg

And Painted .

lol didn't notice the links, its awesome :O why cant u link the images? here let me do it for u and show u how.

456247IMGP2013.jpg

595963IMGP2014.jpg

998235IMGP2017.jpg

872605IMGP2019.jpg

1 hour ago, TatsuyaSuo said:

Well here it is, i decided to keep it b&w because it looked more manga-ish.

IGN: TatsuyaSuo.

Hide contents

GGGObSo.jpg

um excuses for laziness...WE WANT PAINT, srly its looking cool why not paint it, just paint it! DO IT! just DO IT! 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by ragstal
22 minutes ago, ragstal said:

um excuses for laziness...WE WANT PAINT, srly its looking cool why not paint it, just paint it! DO IT! just DO IT! 

maxresdefault.jpg

I could color it, but i prefer black and white with shading and i can't submit something i'm not satisfied with XP

1 minute ago, TatsuyaSuo said:

I could color it, but i prefer black and white with shading and i can't submit something i'm not satisfied with XP

Look...things are simple, you doesn't need to be satisfied, just do it for us then to feast our eyes bcuz we ask u to *.* don't be ego and let it like that, DO IT for US \o/ 

WE WANT colours! :D

c'mon its easy, spill some in there like pluf plif bloom, cloud be an accident too ^.^

large.jpg

36 minutes ago, ragstal said:

Look...things are simple, you doesn't need to be satisfied, just do it for us then to feast our eyes bcuz we ask u to *.* don't be ego and let it like that, DO IT for US \o/ 

WE WANT colours! :D

c'mon its easy, spill some in there like pluf plif bloom, cloud be an accident too ^.^

large.jpg

Nope :P that's how i roll, i wanted to submit a black and white drawing and that's exactly what i did.

PS: i like that picture tho, i'll steal it to use it as a wallpaper for my phone.

2 minutes ago, TatsuyaSuo said:

PS: i like that picture tho, i'll steal it to use it as a wallpaper for my phone.

LMAO hahaha xD 

13 minutes ago, TatsuyaSuo said:

Nope :P that's how i roll, i wanted to submit a black and white drawing and that's exactly what i did.

waat?

horriblesubs-gosick-06-480p-mkv_snapshot_12-08_2011-02-12_18-11-56.jpg

why u little!!

everything-you-need-to-know-about-japans-adorable-2-17569-1456486899-13_dblbig.jpg

AHEM!!...

well there must be a way to persuade u

transexual.png

On 9/11/2016 at 8:31 PM, Moetal said:

@Kizhaz

Weren't you the guy who was crying about the sprites being too "zoomed"? I don't blame you if you can't see obvious/major differences, but you should really get your eyes checked. Here, I've animated it for your viewing pleasure.

In my defence I was on my phone and they looked the same. I can see the difference on pc, mostly in the lines on Steelix