Define the Fury - Fighting Type Art Contest (August 15th - September 15th)

Rache

1 hour ago, RacheLucario said:

This is a convenient place to upload images.

im using that...im using insert other media,insert image from url....and it turns like red and wont let me...

Ok soo i was between something cute and serious...didn't realize ur name is lucario tho hueheu >.>

nXc8wZO.jpg

Edited by ragstal

haha rly? didn't knew that...Ok snorlax is heavier by far then im sure of it!

Ok i wonder what would be ur expression if u saw a machamp wearing glasses and holding 5 golems...4 with his hands and 1 with his leg xD

i bet 5 golems>1 steelix would be heavier.

Edited by ragstal
4 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Oy Damien I might be too late, but Machoke have five toes like us. Your drawing only have four.

naw i think 4 toes are much better besides in some animes they show him with 5 and in some others with 4 so we cant be 100% sure xD

4 hours ago, Moetal said:

Oy Damien I might be too late, but Machoke have five toes like us. Your drawing only have four.

Most of the reference I found has Machoke with only 4 toes... also, Machoke seems to be the only one of the evolutions with individual toes... Machop and Machamp dont really have toes o-o I also made the front foot way too small so RIP. 

4 hours ago, ragstal said:

haha rly? didn't knew that...Ok snorlax is heavier by far then im sure of it!

Ok i wonder what would be ur expression if u saw a machamp wearing glasses and holding 5 golems...4 with his hands and 1 with his leg xD

i bet 5 golems>1 steelix would be heavier.

Yea it seems Snorlax is heavier by about 200 pounds again. When I was thinking about what pokemon to choose, I looked up the weights of every pokemon. There is not a single pokemon that a Machoke couldnt easily lift with one hand. So I decided to go with something that just looks impressive. Otherwise I would have never gotten it all on the page XD

Ugh shading takes so long when you're sick and can't even focus x.x Still far from finished.

Spoiler

For some reason this won't recognize any of my picture links so i can't post any D: hope it's only a temporary bug and it lets me submit stuff at the end. EDIT: It let me post it after a while, but other image sites seem to not be working anymore.

48hXFUM.jpg

Edited by TatsuyaSuo
Fixed image link