[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

3 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Tbh, seeing you already put VGC and ADV in the poll, adding ORAS Doubles and BW2 OU wouldn't hurt at all. DPP>BW2>ADV if we really look at it anyway

Not personally interested in adding anything other than an OU Showdown tier, so Doubles is out. BW2 OU would be an ok addition, but there has never been interest in having it to date. Will keep to my four choices at this time. 

2 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

waiting for new moon OU would be cool

If Sun/Moon OU is available, and stable, I will discuss adding it as a ninth tier if there is interest. For now though, vote!

I'm currently working on the rules for next season. They are going to pretty much be written in stone, but I am open to suggestions as I fill them in. Everyone interested in playing, please look over these. Most changes will affect the manager and not players. 

35 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I suggest that the tiers are selected based on the sign ups. If 50% of the sign ups are in PokeMMO OU, I feel it would be fair that 50% of the tiers are PokeMMO OU. 

Wait, you mean like have every team play 4 or 5 OU matches instead of 2 OU matches like PSL5 had?

41 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I suggest that the tiers are selected based on the sign ups. If 50% of the sign ups are in PokeMMO OU, I feel it would be fair that 50% of the tiers are PokeMMO OU. 

I feel like if you look at the number of sign ups for each tier there could be a problem with crossovers between certain tiers especially for showdown tiers.