[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

4 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Honestly no, but in my opinion it is more efficient to have one host. We kind of had a "PSL council" early on in the season but that died out when the weeks started rolling.

I know you're interested in helping out, but I'm hesitant that we could effectively work together considering how critical you were of me throughout this season and in other threads. I'd also like to see you be more involved in the psl. Sitting out season in and season out because reasons is a real bummer. I think @Gunthug and @OrangeManiac would agree. 

I'm not gonna comment on one's decision to sit out a season, I did so when I couldn't ensure to be able to play most of the week and possibly risk my team so I didnt sign up. I think only people who know can play for upcoming season should sign up.

About one host, it's most effective. If there would have to be major discussions regarding every ruling PSL would work really sluggish and not effectively and consistently. If one host turns into a fast tyrant to rule everything by themselves the other hosts probably won't be happy.

6 minutes ago, Kurodashi said:

You made my evening :') If you're going that route atleast tell me why they were bad. Also speak for yourself kid.

Self explanatory, and I ain't got the time or patience to show you proofs at the moment on my phone. Also, I'm born in the 80s, "kid". You're not even old enough to drink in America.