Here's the cue to go nuts about NuttyNutts.

Hello everyone that was curious enough to check out this post. I'm NuttyNutts, long time player of the handheld games (since Red, that I still have, and caught all pokemon up to B & W 5th Gen) and first time being in a place that I can try out the competitive / multiplayer aspects of the team. After seeing the hype about pokemon go and having a windows phone due to being 100% in Microsoft environment due to hololens development, I got led to this game mod / community and have been having a blast with the nostalgic game that still is fun (I do need to listen to podcasts while playing though).

I'm still in grad school learning about Augmented Reality, been in Computer Engineering major for last 4 years after watching Ghost in the Shell and Dennou Coil anime.  So I'll be taking residence in this game to have fun with the aspects that Pokémon Go are lacking now in gameplay mechanics depth until I get going in hololense app development making the next level of immersion with our favorite creatures. Don't be surprised that I break into technobabble about networking packets and object oriented coded if someone complains about a feature that is lacking in this game.

Also the sig pic is from Natsume Yuujinchou before anyone asks, and Cradily is my go to pokemon ingame right now, at least with PvE. I'll be with The Crazy Bunny Crew for the near future.

Looking forward to trading and competing and brainstorming fun game ideas with you guys in this forum and in game chat.

Sincerly,

NuttyNutts.

Edited by NuttyNutts
53 minutes ago, NuttyNutts said:

Thanks for the welcome everyone, though I hope this notice wasn't calling for moderator notice or anything about my username (I've had it for last 7 years).

i think it's about this

23 hours ago, NuttyNutts said:

I'm still in grad school learning about Augmented Reality

anyway, welcome

47 minutes ago, Munya said:

Madara best character, you have good taste using an avatar/sig from that series.

welcome to the forums

Glad to see someone else that has seen the show. Fits well with all the beasts used in all the sigs I've seen from a brief glance. I think everyone else will guess it's a shiny Arcanine or some linoone.

1 hour ago, londark said:

i think it's about this

anyway, welcome

Okay that's reassuring, thanks for clueing me into the community reference.