[Football/Soccer] BPL Discussion

Parke

Prodictions, gonna go buy a lottery ticket if this is right come end of the season

Man City

Man U

Tottenham

Chelsea

Arsenal

Liverpool

West Ham

Southampton

Leicester

Everton

Crystal Palace

Stoke

Watford

Swansea

Sunderland

Midduguurough

West Brom

Bournemouth

Burnley

Hull

Hull 2 - 1 Leicester

Leicester had a shocking game today, they weren't making the same plays as last season. From champions to bottom of the league in one game.

Got to hand it to Hull City though, to say they've just been promoted, they had an excellent first game.

Srry doc I disagree. Arsenal will do if this is a big IF they can actually get a starting center back healthy. There was a lot of inexperience in that back line today that left them exposed. 

Liverpool (love hate relationship as a Milan fan mainly hate but hell they were first epl team I knew cause of Europe success) need to step it up. They almost threw away 2 points. They got distracted easily and started off really badly. It took a piece of magic to haul them level and an inspired team talk at half to turn it around. That was also pretty sloppy defending in the second half to allow those 2 goals and that was close to a scissor tackle from Moreno I think it was and should could his stars not worse. I do think yellow is ok but have seen red given for that.

22 hours ago, Artemiseta said:

Srry doc I disagree. Arsenal will do if this is a big IF they can actually get a starting center back healthy. There was a lot of inexperience in that back line today that left them exposed. 

I am tellin ya now, Giroud isnt main striker material and they wont get near the top 4 with Alexis Sanchez as a striker, their defensive problems have always been apparent and will continue to be while Per Mertesacker is their second best centre back and Koscielny is always out injured... they let 4 goals in from Coutinho and Liverpools 3rd choice striker at home. 

Even if Arsenal levelled the game id say the same thing, they are devoid of ideas and I honestly believe that ManU, ManCity, Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool (arguably West Ham too) have better squads. Their only saving grace is Wenger who is a quality manager, just has no clue on how to buy

Talk away. But yeah, I'm a united fan myself and even I have to say if Coutinho finds the form he had in that last game consistently this season liverpool are gona have a good season. Dont see them getting top like, top 4 for sure though. Have to love Klopp regardless of who you support, he's a character.

• 3 weeks later...