Saying hello

Naemin

Welcome to the game Nae!

I'm also a Dutch female, 21 years old and I've done several martial arts, but mostly Taekwondo. Seems like we have a lot in common. (:

Which city do you live?

Edited by Chae

Thanks for all the replies! 

What a nice surprise that there are so many people from The Netherlands and Belgium. 

10 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Did someone say there is a new girl on forums?

h-hi...

Reveal hidden contents

I know some dutch. Like, ik houd van jou

Spoiler

ik ook van jou ;-)

3 hours ago, Chae said:

Welcome to the game Nae!

I'm also a Dutch female, 21 years old and I've done several martial arts, but mostly Taekwondo. Seems like we have a lot in common. (:

Which city do you live?

Thank you! Nice to meet you.

I have considered doing Taekwondo! A friend just started boxing, so I joined him instead. Taekwondo looks sooooo cool though!
I live in the Northern part of the Netherlands (Friesland), you probably won't recognize the city because it's really small. 

What about you? 

4 hours ago, Naemin said:

Reveal hidden contents

ik ook van jou ;-)

Thank you! Nice to meet you.

I have considered doing Taekwondo! A friend just started boxing, so I joined him instead. Taekwondo looks sooooo cool though!
I live in the Northern part of the Netherlands (Friesland), you probably won't recognize the city because it's really small. 

What about you? 

Ahh, probbly yeah. I'm from Almere c:

Boxing is great too, I've seen my mom Kickbox a lot and I've went with her once too. It was nice and I coud suprisingly hit her back, but it wasn't for me. xD

12 minutes ago, Rulana said:

Netherlands #1

Welcome on the forums, if there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask me or any other moderator on the forums n_n

And don't listen to Tyrone, Netherlands -> Belgium.

Nederland oh Nederland<3 always number 1!

And thank you very much, I'll keep it in mind! c:

Welcome! I love Netherlands, such an awesome country...... Oh you're Frysian nvm then. (haha jk)

Unlike these other plebs I'm not Dutch or Belgian I'm just in the same team with these two above Dutch grills. There's always room for another one, just sayiiiiiiiing.

But yeah, welcome to the game.

Edited by OrangeManiac

Thanks guise!!! EXCEPT FOR THE PART THAT INSULTS FRIESLAND. 

I was born in Overijssel but Friesland has always been good to me, I love it here! I understand if you cannot imagine, it's a place like nowhere else.

1 hour ago, OrangeManiac said:

Unlike these other plebs I'm not Dutch or Belgian I'm just in the same team with these two above Dutch grills. There's always room for another one, just sayiiiiiiiing.

Ooooo, that sounds pretty good, as an Orange Maniac in real life(hup Holland). I will think about it, thanks. c:

4 hours ago, Naemin said:

I was born in Overijssel but Friesland has always been good to me, I love it here! I understand if you cannot imagine, it's a place like nowhere else.

Ooooo, that sounds pretty good, as an Orange Maniac in real life(hup Holland). I will think about it, thanks. c:

Don't worry, Orange is mocking the place for a whole other reason than the actual location :)

7 hours ago, Naemin said:

Overijssel #1 

Born there, still live there :)

14 minutes ago, Rulana said:

Overijssel #1 

Born there, still live there :)

Booyah, Overijssel!!! 

I was born in Steenwijk. My family still lives there and in other cities/villages spread out all over the province. 

Whereabouts are you from? n_n

2 hours ago, Naemin said:

Booyah, Overijssel!!! 

I was born in Steenwijk. My family still lives there and in other cities/villages spread out all over the province. 

Whereabouts are you from? n_n

Nah, I'm not going to spread that around the internet haha. But welcome to PokeMMO ~ 

• 2 weeks later...