Saying hello

Naemin

Naemin is my name, I'm a 19 year old girl from the Netherlands. I once started to play this game with some friends, but most of them quit a long time ago, so now I'm kind of lonely. 
I have never really paid attention to the forums so I thought this would be a good time to start!

My favourite Pokémon would be Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Vulpix, Ninetales and Eevee (and it's eeveelutions). 
As for hobbies.. I'm into art, I like running/walking and I recently started boxing. 

so... hi everybody! 

15 minutes ago, ShadowGary said:

Back off Maik, I'm Gary, I'm 18 years old, I live in The Netherlands, I like Art, running, jogging and for some weird reason started boxing lately.

oh, did I mention Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Vulpix, Ninetales and Eevee are my fav pokemon?

Wow, and you even play Laege of Legions? We have so much in common, it's unbelievable! 

4 minutes ago, Naemin said:

Wow, and you even play Laege of Legions? We have so much in common, it's unbelievable! 

Gary is really bad at Legacy of Leopards, I have to carry him

Also, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and if one of these Dutch young-lings bother you too much let me know

Spoiler

Belgium > Netherlands

10 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Gary is really bad at Legacy of Leopards, I have to carry him

I knew it was too good to be true. Why, Gary?!

10 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Also, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and if one of these Dutch young-lings bother you too much let me know

Thank you! I hope it won't get that far, but I'll keep it in mind.