Hi, im back :)

KyMzZ

Hi everyone,

I used to play this game back in 2013 but i left because it was hard to find stuff to do when you had already FireRed cleared back then. Now i logged in and i already played a bit of the Emerald and the game now has a battle system(didn't tried yet) and market.

Pokemon is so hyped right now because of Pokemon Go and it made me want to play this again, so i came back to see how things are going here.

If I do not bother you I would like if someone answer my questions just to know more about this game state right now.

Ok lets start xD:

-Back then when i played were a lot of people trading in the chat, some cities were full of people showing their pokemon and battling each others, overall i felt like the player base were very good and the community was great too. How is it now, i didn't saw a lot of people in the cities since the start, also chat is a LOT more quiet(maybe because you actually don't have to trade in the chat now?). 

-The devs update the game frequently and they are planning to add more things to they game until it reach the newest generations or you think it's going to be dead before?

-When i played a lot of pokemons(lotad, spoink, carvanha,cacnea...) were only obtainable on events, they used to be very expensive at beggining until they had breeding a lot. I already saw lotad in Emerald location, there are still event pokemons or now all are obtainable through grass and those caves with cycles?

-And finally... Are lucky eggs still worth shinys xD?

I hope this time i stay here playing a lot more than back then :), have to build a team quickly to try that new battle system :P.

Edited by KyMzZ

Welcome back man !

- Vermillion is the main base for fighting, it used to be Virdian City i think 

- Tbh i dont want the newest generations on this game, i don't like the new generations D:

- Nah u can catch them easy

- Lucky Egg worth around 500-600k, Shinies are more worth.