Sign in to follow this  
frogbussoms

SOLVED ~ Character delete requests

Question

I'M SO SMART, so how to delete a character while avoiding the idiots saying " i accidently deleted my account , I got hacked and they deleted my accounts "

Give us the option to hide a character. So when you log in any characters you have hidden won't be annoying you any longer.

Because that's what everyone is really feeling , annoyed by an unwanted display. Simply hide them.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, frogbussoms said:

I'M SO SMART, so how to delete a character while avoiding the idiots saying " i accidently deleted my account , I got hacked and they deleted my accounts "

Give us the option to hide a character. So when you log in any characters you have hidden won't be annoying you any longer.

Because that's what everyone is really feeling , annoyed by an unwanted display. Simply hide them.

Reasons people want to delete accounts:

1. They wanna make another character with that same exact name

2. They want to make more characters to alt run

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

1. They wanna make another character with that same exact name

This could be solved if you use the name once,and you delete your character,you cannot use it anymore.Or maybe like 2 weeks to use it

Well in my case I wanted an account deleted because of the fact I absolutely never played on it. Hate logging in and having to look at the alternate account staring at me with its lame solo goldeen party.

12 hours ago, Hassy said:

Can't wait to see the "I deleted my brother's/boyfriend's PokeMMO account rage!" videos on youtube :)

No I said HIDE , not DELETE.