Free Lottery! (Lava Hood/Over Coat) [ALL NUMBERS PICKED]

crazyphysics

Hey guys I'm doing a free lottery here to advertise a pawn broker service i'm trying to start up. Besides I hope this could build up some trust that I needed to act as a broker.

Lottery Rule: On your comments, pick two numbers from 1-100. Once all numbers are taken, A third party (Rigamorty) will draw the winner using a random number generator.  The winner can choose to get a Lava Hood or an White Over Coat as the prize.

(if you don't like either of those, let me know what you like, I can probably accommodate it if it's a vanity of similar price)

*only people who has been on the forum for over a month can join this lottery to avoid multiple accounts

Keep Reading Please!

--------------------------------Below is the Pawn Broker Service I want to advertise-----------------------------------

I want to offer pawn broker service to people who are in need of quick cash, and have the ability to pay back the money they loaned. (whether you need it for breeding or to buy a shiny that you want or for whatever reason)

Here's how it works:

First of all you must have a collateral (vanities/shinies) to leave with me when you loan out the money (sorry this is to make sure people will pay back their loan). I would do an estimate on the value of the collateral, and then you can loan out up to 70% value of your collateral. We would work out an interest rate depending on how long you need the loan for and how much you are borrowing. When you pay back your loan together with your interest I'll return you your collateral.

Example: Ash saw a shiny being offered on a low price on the market, but the seller would only take cash offers. He wants to borrow 1m cash. He leaves a shiny magnemite with me (I estimate it to worth about 1.3m) and I loan him 1m cash. Ash would pay back 1.1m to me (1m loan + 100k interest) within two weeks and I would return his shiny magnemite to him.

I have asked Rigamorty to act as a third party to ensure I cannot run away with people's collateral. I left a shiny Shellder with him; in case I ran away he would sell my shellder and cover whatever people lost. 

(of course I won't run away but I do this so that people can trust me)

*I will put the collateral on a safe place, unless the loan taker fails to pay me back the loan, which then I have to consider selling the collateral to cover the cost. I will contact you a few times before this happens. As long as you are wiling to pay back the loan I won't consider this option.

*Special thanks for Rigamorty for willing to act as a third party!

I have thought about this idea for a long time, and since this is the first time I try doing this, there's probably ways I can improve the service. Feel free to message me for advice to make this service better/ questions about the loan service.

***All numbers has been picked! I'll ask Rigamorty to draw a number and we'll announce the winner as soon as its done!

aMhlDUO.png

Congratz to Abdou! (I gave him a lava uniform, he chose to wear his turtle gi anyway)

Thank you everyone for participating in the lottery!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I dont pick numbers for you, pick it yourself. 

Number's being taken:

ShadowGary

ShadowGary

ziom34304

Xenocider

Suneet

MadameFoster

CHUCKunso

Otoya

AbdOuMarley

AsumiX

Rozennia