8 answers to this question

monday:ou only

tuesday:uu only

wednesday: nu only

thursday: oo only

friday: uu only

saturday: nu only

sunday: ou only 

what about this? - I think more player will focus on NU/UU then too, because of the battle points. 

17 minutes ago, Spxter said:

monday:ou only

tuesday:uu only

wednesday: nu only

thursday: oo only

friday: uu only

saturday: nu only

sunday: ou only 

what about this? - I think more player will focus on NU/UU then too, because of the battle points. 

100% agree, except it's a bit unfair that OU is on there 3 days a week. Maybe a change around each week so one of the tiers gets a 3 day slot.

One thing though, if someone's favourite tier isn't on one day, they'll probably just not bother dueling at all and we'd be in the same situation we are in now.

12 minutes ago, kloneman said:

100% agree, except it's a bit unfair that OU is on there 3 days a week. Maybe a change around each week so one of the tiers gets a 3 day slot.

One thing though, if someone's favourite tier isn't on one day, they'll probably just not bother dueling at all and we'd be in the same situation we are in now.

ok let's say: 

monday: OU (Day where you can only do OU Ranked) -> nu/uu are not ranked at monday just normal pvp matchmaking where you can get only 500 bp

tuesday: UU (Ranked) -> nu/ou have no ranked at tuesday, but normal matchmakings -> where you can get only 500bp

wednesday: NU (Ranked) uu/ou have no ranked at wednesday, but normal matchmakings -> where you can get only 500bp

So people still can play the other tiers and I am still thinking more people would focus on NU/UU.

Edited by Spxter

Honestly anything that inspires more UU/NU traffic is something I would be behind.

I'm not sure that making it not possible to play the other tiers on certain days would work as well as a BP increase/decrease incentive, though.

So either -50% BP on days that the tier is not represented. Say UU mondays, wednesdays, fridays; so -50% for OU on mondays etc..

Or do the opposite and increase the BP for the represented tier, but I think that screws with the economy a little more.

Another option could be to compromise and do -/+25% or so. So 625 BP for on-tier and 375 for off-tier.

Edited by Zaiara
32 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

what about ou and nu

I was merely offering an incomplete example, getting more specific seemed a little pointless as the devs are going to work with the suggestion on their own if they do decide to implement something like this, but yes I would say working NU, OU and LC into it would be appropriate.