Ability to dye base appearance clothing

FuzzyRegirock

Question

4 answers to this question

I might even just suggest a completely new item? I agree having a makeover kit is a tad over the top, but maybe a cheaper alternative to it would be better. Being able to freely change the look of your character would be quite unreasonable, even if it's just the base of your character. Think about it, it's like if you played an MMO and spent some time making your character and you play with some friends, and get used to your sprites. The day after that, you changed how you look COMPLETELY which makes the purpose of making your character at the beginning kind of pointless.

4 minutes ago, Cyrillic said:

I might even just suggest a completely new item? I agree having a makeover kit is a tad over the top, but maybe a cheaper alternative to it would be better. Being able to freely change the look of your character would be quite unreasonable, even if it's just the base of your character. Think about it, it's like if you played an MMO and spent some time making your character and you play with some friends, and get used to your sprites. The day after that, you changed how you look COMPLETELY which makes the purpose of making your character at the beginning kind of pointless.

Yeah, like an ingame barber or something