People getting way too lucky????

Faiyad

This guy called "enchanteur" got 2 shinies 1 after 1.He got this ratata and the growlithe in 2 hours well i've been hunting for a shiny numel for literal 4 days so is it like pokemmo hates me or sth?Well if u hate me just say it dont make me hunt a shiny for 4 days (not giving up until devs or smone replies)

nxRTPA4.jpg

Anyways gratz enchanteur 

1 hour ago, notmudkip0 said:

No no no, have someone completely different post about it

Ok so i'll talk about Raederz,a guy who had 5 OT,btw a poor man who was hunting for 3 months with the donator status enabled had nothing,so pokemmo,if you hate me just tell me,that's ok ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I got my shiny at 147 hours now its 883 hours well okay some of u guys have excellent luck and some of u guys have real bad luck and i think i'm in either neutral of bad luck category dont know yet 

Thank you

30 minutes ago, Faiyad said:

I got my shiny at 147 hours now its 883 hours well okay some of u guys have excellent luck and some of u guys have real bad luck and i think i'm in either neutral of bad luck category dont know yet 

Thank you

So you have a shiny, and ur complaining about ur shiny rate, and you only have 883 hours

Ok

i heard ppl getting shinies quick by hunting em so um have a reason 

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

So you have a shiny, and ur complaining about ur shiny rate, and you only have 883 hours

Ok

btw nice DP ;)

2 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Ok

33 minutes ago, Faiyad said:

Thank you

How is this complaining

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.