[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Grats to our repeating champions, The Raging Lions!

2 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

ye prob.

Congrats kaynine on dat 128man win!

shoulda put kay in doubles all along!

Also congrats to doc on 'winning 2nd place'

Looks like someone is mad that he can't get a good psl season going. Has to make himself feel better by trashing 1 of the best players in the past 2-3 psl seasons. 

Git gud.

Just now, DoubleJ said:

You guys are so sensitive. I actually think @Eggplant was truly congratulating Doc. He was Top 2 in a 128 man tournament. Fucking impressive. 

If you have been paying any sort of attention to the last 3 pages you would realize that is not the case

Dont even know what ive done to egg to warrant the shit talk, but whatever... im gnna get off the forums because im salty and toxic as shit right now

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

If you have been paying any sort of attention to the last 3 pages you would realize that is not the case

Dont even know what ive done to egg to warrant the shit talk, but whatever... im gnna get off the forums because im salty and toxic as shit right now

Tbh, really nothing personal, i will switch targets when i get bored, basically drew a name out of a hat

It's unwarranted smack talk in the most psl way, you did nothing

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

With your 0% body fat and brittle bones, I'd break you in half and finally end that Mountain Dew loving, Wolf slaying, bad meme life of yours. 

thats ok i have a good necromancer. hes why im still kickin

edit: althou hes mad at me atm. forgot about that. he owes me 1 freebie but only 1. should go crawling back and say im sorry. anybody got a good necromancer?

Edited by fredrichnietze