[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Grats to our repeating champions, The Raging Lions!

48 minutes ago, mcdoener said:

Maekaay v OldMentor

will happen somewhen from Thursday onwards (nest week),

seems like we don't have a fitting time earlier, but since week 7 and semitifnals took like a year it shouldnt be problem right?

are you saying you can't play within the next 7 days?

well, i could have esily played if we finished week 7 and semi finals in regular time, i also could have battled yesterday and today, but maekay did not have time there.
I got no time at the weekend for sure, maybe on tuesday, but i'm not sure if we get our battle done there, so we may just fight thursday

7 minutes ago, mcdoener said:

well, i could have esily played if we finished week 7 and semi finals in regular time, i also could have battled yesterday and today, but maekay did not have time there.
I got no time at the weekend for sure, maybe on tuesday, but i'm not sure if we get our battle done there, so we may just fight thursday

Or maybe Ill just have your manager sub you out for someone who can schedule their match inside the week deadline

You can't just assume that I'll give an extension. Your attitude makes me lean pretty heavily towards not allowing one, tbh

Edited by Gunthug
Just now, mcdoener said:

week 7 took like 10 days, and tiebraker in semifinals took like 5days, why would 1 day matter this week?

You want the best possible matches right?, so please have som mercy and give us this fight

extensions are a last resort, not something to schedule for on day 2 of the week

Similar situation with my battle

I have been available almost non-stop for the past few days, I have family plans Sunday and am back to work Monday and I sure as hell am not scheduling it right after a 128 man  doubles official which I plan on entering (and hopefully doing well in) 

Given Sam a few days, his availability seems to be exclusively after the official which is more than a little suspect (#scouts). Odds are this one is heading towards late next week unless something changes

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Players that prefer the weekday, or can't do weekends, are forced to either play immediately or risk scheduling a match a week out. I know you can understand that. 

how is that any different than players who prefer the weekend or can't do weekdays on a normal sunday-sunday week?

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

how is that any different than players who prefer the weekend or can't do weekdays on a normal sunday-sunday week?

Aside from stability it really isn't, unless you take into account that most are free on weekends