[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Grats to our repeating champions, The Raging Lions!

Not too bad for a shitt manager. Won 2 in a row and im ready for a 3rd. Want to thank everyone, specially the haters who said I was a shitt manager and that we wouldn't made playoffs, you guys are the real mvp's that made us better cuz we ragging on them clowns!

Special shout out to walp and doc who were constantly on their A game through out the whole season. 

Shout out to coolio and giantpipe who ran UU like real monsters. 

Shout out to the mid season pick ups, sincerely you guys are the reason we went to finals and that we won. 8k for 4 amazing players, managers we're sleeping hard on this one.

Maekay a really strong OU player. Chico you did really good in NU, Kiz is a real clutch master and lazaaro was the hidden weapon. Good job ya'll.

Also, special shout out to spaint, even doe your season was shitt you were always positive and encouraging the other players. Thats a real champions attitude. 

Shout out to our chear leaders , frederika, natalia, craigerette, ryuunika. and jayssica.

6 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Not sure if the betters still want battles, but I'm not inclined in the slightest to organize a time that works for me and Sam

im happy with my record, would rather not rack up another potential loss 

I cri

j owes me 200k instead of 300 now

pay me the missing 100k doc u fggt