[GUI] Positive-Dark Theme

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm getting an error when trying to load the theme. I'm new to themes and PokeMMO in general so sorry if it's a simple fix.

theme error.png

Edit: Fixed it, Logs showed these two fonts were missing:

NotoSans-Medium
NotoSans-Bold

simply copy them from the default theme.

Edited by spriteshade
1 hour ago, spriteshade said:

I'm getting an error when trying to load the theme. I'm new to themes and PokeMMO in general so sorry if it's a simple fix.

theme error.png

Edit: Fixed it, Logs showed these two fonts were missing:

NotoSans-Medium
NotoSans-Bold

simply copy them from the default theme.

yes man this is one old theme from 7 years ago, how to fix old themes just copy the images from "res" into a new copy of the "default" theme, that would work unless the theme you update had modded the xml files

• 6 months later...
24 minutes ago, TidalWolf said:

I extracted it and put it in my themes folder, but it isn't showing up as an option on the loading screen settings>interface>themes, I still only see the andriod and default options. I also extracted the ui file that's buried inside this file, and that didn't help. Any advice anyone? Other than manually going thru and editing the default to be like this one, since it is deleted + must be redone every time the game is updated? I really really want this theme lol. I did what Budadeth suggested, and applied the missing two fonts that were discovered by Spriteshade, and the theme worked!!!

yes as I said up,this theme its way old, need an update, best way to do it is, make a new copy of the default theme, and there just copy the images inside "res" folder of this theme "positive dark" try that way to avoid any errors and possible bugs

because your "default" theme its supposed to always be updated so, only you need to overwrite the images

Just now, budadeth said:

yes as I said up,this theme its way old, need an update, best way to do it is, make a new copy of the default theme, and there just copy the images inside "res" folder of this theme "positive dark" try that way to avoid any errors and possible bugs

because your "default" theme its supposed to always be updated so, only you need to overwrite the images

I did as you said and it worked!! Only thing missing is the transparent battle scene. I wonder how to fix it, or if I can just find and integrate an extra mod that makes it transparent