[GUI] Positive-Dark Theme

Hide contents

image.png

How u made the pokemons in pokedex look like little face-icons! it is some kind of mod? or is it included in the theme files bcuz i downloaded it and using it as well and i dont see anything like it.

Edited by ragstal
1 hour ago, Sezh said:

Is this the same file as in the OP just in another format? Otherwise what are the new updates to this theme? (thinking wether to update)

Edited by Imperial

I'd also like to echo the idea that the tab buttons in the summary panel are too dark. Do you think you could fix them up? Even changing them to sort of match the question mark box in the EV/IV tabs would be fine.

Other than that I really like your theme, thanks for making it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Sezh any chance we can see this updated? This is by far my favorite theme and currently we are unable to use it because with the unova update we can't see what we're typing and the pokemon summary window is slightly off. Other than those two, everything is usable. I would absolutely love to continue using this theme and I know plenty of other players who would too.

25 minutes ago, awkways said:

@Sezh any chance we can see this updated? This is by far my favorite theme and currently we are unable to use it because with the unova update we can't see what we're typing and the pokemon summary window is slightly off. Other than those two, everything is usable. I would absolutely love to continue using this theme and I know plenty of other players who would too.

same