The Awoken Volcanoes (Monday, 1st August)

xrqb0noa.png

Event Explanation:

Mt. Ember and Mt. Chimney have both been awoken from their deep slumber, and the volcanos are going to errupt any time! 

The fire pokemon living in these mountains are scared and need a rescue. Could you help us save them?

Date & Time:

Monday August 1st, 9 PM BST - 10 PM BST // 4 PM EDT - 5 PM EDT

Scoring:

Total Sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score

Pokemon accepted as valid entries for this event:

077.gif

Ponyta

Species Bonus: 4

Nature Bonus (10 Points): Naive

218.gif

Slugma

Species Bonus: 3

Nature Bonus (10 Points): Bold

322.gif

Numel

Species Bonus: 2

Nature Bonus (10 Points): Relaxed

058.gif

Growlithe

Species Bonus: 5

Nature Bonus (10 Points): Modest

037.gif

Vulpix

Species Bonus: 5

Nature Bonus (10 Points): Bashful

Prizes:

First Prize

077.gif

Shiny GIFT Ponyta

Your choice of nature, two moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

Second Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

Third Prize

300,000 Pokeyen

Fourth Prize

200,000 Pokeyen 

Rules:

• To win this event you need to submit an entry that scores the highest. Points will be awarded to an entry through Species Bonus, the total sum of IVs and a Nature Bonus if applicable. 
  • All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entry.
  • Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokemon will not be accepted as a valid entry.
  • Pokemon must be the player's OT.
  • You can only submit one Entry.
  • You must link your entry to any staff member in Lavaridge Town, Channel 7 via whisper to submit your entry.
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through earliest catch time.

Participating Staff: TheChampionMike Rulana Musica Noad

3 minutes ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

why would slugma be afraid of lava?

cuz ur bad 

Also.. how come the only event like this (catching event) that didnt give out a comp shiny was when i fucking won the stantler.. so stupid. 

Basically I got a useless untradeable shiny stantler while everyone else gets a comp one 

Edited by BlackJovi
12 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

cuz ur bad 

Also.. how come the only event like this (catching event) that didnt give out a comp shiny was when i fucking won the stantler.. so stupid. 

Basically I got a useless untradeable shiny stantler while everyone else gets a comp one 

Stantler is amazing in NU, watchu talkin bout

34 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

cuz ur bad 

Pretty much all shinies were non-comp from these types of events a good while back. Over time, shiny prizes for both PVE and PVP got better and right now they're pretty solid I think.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

Pretty much all shinies were non-comp from these types of events a good while back. Over time, shiny prizes for both PVE and PVP got better and right now they're pretty solid I think.

nah, the catching event same as I won before mine was a hoppip catching event.. and it was a comp too. I still dont know why mine wasn't. 

On 29-7-2016 at 0:09 PM, Kizhaz said:

Also Torchic only appears at day time, will it be day time during the event?

Just saw this and the event will be at night. Thank you for pointing it out. I changed it.

While I am at it this is a reminder that this starts in 3 and a half hours.

Thank you everyone to joining! Here are today's winners:

First place: Dolittle with an amazing score of 173!

Second place: KenDude with a score of 171!

Third place: caanserbero with a score of 169!

Fourth place: McCoin with a score of 168!

I want to thank all the staff who has helped with this event, without them these wouldn't be possible. And everyone thank you for participating, hope to see you all at the next one!

• Rache locked this topic