[Tutorial] Sprite Editing and Inserting for Fire Red

I'm trying to change my female backsprites to a custom one and it's inserting into the rom file fine but when I load PokeMMO the palette is completely messed. What I want to know is. Is it possible to change the palette to a custom one? or am I stuck with the normal female sprites palette.

Ps. for reference this is the custom sprite I made. Custombacksprite1.png

I'm trying to change my female backsprites to a custom one and it's inserting into the rom file fine but when I load PokeMMO the palette is completely messed. What I want to know is. Is it possible to change the palette to a custom one? or am I stuck with the normal female sprites palette.

Ps. for reference this is the custom sprite I made. Custombacksprite1.png

In the tutorial I covered the fact that the red tones in the character sprites are the ones that PokeMMO changes... you can alter the palette any way you'd like for the sprite as long as you keep in mind the colors that were originally red, and I think with the backsprites there's a shade of brown, will change depending on the color character you chose.

In the tutorial I covered the fact that the red tones in the character sprites are the ones that PokeMMO changes... you can alter the palette any way you'd like for the sprite as long as you keep in mind the colors that were originally red, and I think with the backsprites there's a shade of brown, will change depending on the color character you chose.

That would explain it then. I kept the reds as per your 1st post but I did alter everything else. Thanks so much this tutorial is awesome btw. :)

Nice tutorial, InnerMobius. Everything is very well explained.

Now I have a question: I wanted to edit the trainer's back sprite with NSE 2.1 but when I click Navigate then only a bookmark folder showed up... What do you think is making this happen? There wasn't a single picture in there D: