All in or Fold (Saturday, 30th July)

Details:

Automated Tournament

Single Battle

16 Players

6v6 OU

Date & Time:

Saturday 30th July | 10:00 PM BST // 5:00 PM EDT

Registration will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You will be able to register for a tournament on the top floor of a Pokemon Centre, through the battle PC. The PC you need is the one on the right, which I am standing in front of in the picture below. You can also register for the tournament by clicking the PvP menu option (Masterball icon on the bottom right of your client).

Registration Fee:

This event has a Registration fee of 200,000 Pokeyen. This fee will automatically be collected from the participants at the beginning of the event.

Clauses:

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

Banned Pokemon:

OU Tier Ban List:

Dragonite | Salamence | Tyranitar | Wobbufet | Dugtrio | Gengar | Blissey

Banned Moves:

Baton Pass

First Place Prize

328.gif

Shiny Gift Trapinch

Your choice of nature, two moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs

&

2,500,000 Pokeyen OR 2500 Reward Points

Second Place Prize

1,500,000 Pokeyen OR 1500 Reward Points

Third Place Prize

750,000 Pokeyen OR 750 Reward Points 

Additional Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ (only applies if you fail to reconnect).
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

Host: TheChampionMike

2 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

I mean all that point about winner getting free trapinch and 2.3m is true, but I can't imagine how salty someone would be when they paid 200k only to get haxed the fuck out of in the 1st round. 

Try to imagine the salt of people that won't get in

Spoiler

Protip: You can't

Well, a 16 man tournament for a saturday evening sounds just really stupid. Moreover when it takes the slot of the TT, postponing it to a Sunday night.

And wtf is this registration fee. Don't you understand people mostly join tournaments for the fun of playing and the pride of winning? The possible price at the end is just a cooler addition.

8 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

I can see ppl running 6 walls here till finals or so just so their cash won't go for nuthin

And yeah, not the kind of tournament you're gonna try some stuff to have fun

1 hour ago, xilias said:

I hope devs fixed that bug where you should pay each and every round,

This has been fixed, although the bug wasn't exactly as you said. Only a message showed up but it didn't actually subtract any money from your account. The only time money was taken was on round 1.