[PSL V] Honors

2 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

Non Manager of the Season

what like a captain?

id say SpartacusGD motivated Ninjas a lot but no one but the ninjas can see and prove that

Shittiest Gambler (Money Loss, Dumb Bets)

Rigamorty

ppl who bet on Frags the first time

ppl who bet on Bowser the 2nd time

shittiest gambler nobarsmcgee + rigamorty for sure 

1 minute ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

aftershocker for breakout player tbh, if not him gary

nah i think i shoulld win, cuz Riga has money lmaooo, im poor and i was betting and losing, He may have lost more, but it hurt my pockets more

you just wann win so u can get some money, i c u bb 

Surely I'm nominated for clutchest win.

I beat Robo after being traded to Lions and choking the entire match, clutch washing machine bringing the match back. If I'd have lost Lions wouldn't be in the finals.

Alternatively as coolio said my match v Gunt, literally everyone expected Gunt to wipe the floor with me but I played well and got the win in a nice battle. I think the lack of pressure helped a bit, but in the end it was a needed win again

4 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Nah, no disrespect to Lion, but his team had a lot of internal troubles. The whole lion & craig situation, and then you and fred, these are things Lion as a manager should deal with and make sure doesn't happen. I tell you what, JJ wouldn't allow for anyone in mountain to get into a big argument with another member of our team, I know that for sure. Of course me and Toast always trolled each other, but that was just for fun and jokes. Pretty sure he also went dead for a while, I didn't see him login at all.

He does give good encouragement and raises moral with some nice speeches though(based on last season).

Well to be fair, there was nothing with dr craig, was just a little joke and then he decided to quit when I wanted to make him play is all. 

As for fred and doc, im not the best suited to stop 2 people from arguing fighting since im #1 at doing both those things at the same time. Then again, I did tell doc alot of times to stop. And I went rip only for 1 week, come on the guy can't have a vacation for gods sake??? 

And I do give some nice encouragements and speeches :), even doe I ran into problems with the team pm this season. Picked up 4 at the mid season auction, craig left and fred semi quit and I couldnt get my new players in the team message because of that useless number of people restriction. I did try to make a new pm but for some reason it didnt work??? Anyways I contact most of my members in private messages when it comes to give them a boost. But yeah, overall my draft fked me the most, tried some plays where there was none to make and it cost me almost not making the playoffs. I did get some nice mid season action going on doe, with only 10k I got myself 4 strong player : kizhaz, chico,maekay and laazaro(wich I don't have place for) so thats a pretty good accomplishment in my eyes and that deserves best mid season auction :)

9 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

Biggest scumbug jice for refusing to play for greck

Don't think u can claim that because Greck traded me before week 1 and its not like Frexaz where in the middle of the week I refused to battle. I just asked to be traded and was traded, I don't think you were there for the trade or know enough information about the trade to claim that I am the biggest scumbag. Also don't think this is biggest scumbag worthy compared to someone ghosting for someone for 5 weeks without saying anything 

1 hour ago, LionKIng said:

Well to be fair, there was nothing with dr craig, was just a little joke and then he decided to quit when I wanted to make him play is all. 

As for fred and doc, im not the best suited to stop 2 people from arguing fighting since im #1 at doing both those things at the same time. Then again, I did tell doc alot of times to stop. And I went rip only for 1 week, come on the guy can't have a vacation for gods sake??? 

And I do give some nice encouragements and speeches :), even doe I ran into problems with the team pm this season. Picked up 4 at the mid season auction, craig left and fred semi quit and I couldnt get my new players in the team message because of that useless number of people restriction. I did try to make a new pm but for some reason it didnt work??? Anyways I contact most of my members in private messages when it comes to give them a boost. But yeah, overall my draft fked me the most, tried some plays where there was none to make and it cost me almost not making the playoffs. I did get some nice mid season action going on doe, with only 10k I got myself 4 strong player : kizhaz, chico,maekay and laazaro(wich I don't have place for) so thats a pretty good accomplishment in my eyes and that deserves best mid season auction :)

it was a joke to you but not to craig. he didnt even know you were not serious until over a month into the season. and me vs doc you probably could have put a stop to if you tried, but not now. i didnt semi quit. you did good in midseason. grabbing laazaro even if you dont use him once was a good move because he could have been getting wins for other teams.

Just now, JIceJDragon said:

Don't think u can claim that because Greck traded me before week 1 and its not like Frexaz where in the middle of the week I refused to battle. I just asked to be traded and was traded, I don't think you were there for the trade or know enough information about the trade to claim that I am the biggest scumbag. Also don't think this is biggest scumbag worthy compared to someone ghosting for someone for 5 weeks without saying anything 

Werent you angry cause he didnt choose you as team captain and said you would not play for him. sorry thats what your teammates said to me and craig said about the same in the manager pm. 

Why would he else trade you away for rendom who costed only 2k? 

And now you are proud that your new team made it that far.

Its just my opinion and i nominate you for the biggest scumbag along with zeiko and sweendog.

Its nothing personal

This psl was shit anyways.

5 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

say what you want, I did not say I was not going to battle because I was not captain lol

idk why he traded me, why don't you go ask him yourself

I just think ur salty ur team didn't get a steal like that and ended up not making it into the playoffs

Oh he traded you without any reason? Ok now i understand.

Im not salty, seems like you are.

That i didnt make it to the playoffs  has nothing to do with you so you think wrong.

4 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

Oh he traded you without any reason? Ok now i understand.

Im not salty, seems like you are.

That i didnt make it to the playoffs  has nothing to do with you so you think wrong.

im not salty, nor am I trying to start an arguement between friends 

so whatever I respect your opinion. My fault for making it bigger than it should be

46 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

it was a joke to you but not to craig. he didnt even know you were not serious until over a month into the season. and me vs doc you probably could have put a stop to if you tried, but not now. i didnt semi quit. you did good in midseason. grabbing laazaro even if you dont use him once was a good move because he could have been getting wins for other teams.

Dude, do you even follow the psl threads at some point? or are you just stuck in your fantasy world. Craig said multiple times that I didnt do anything wrong and he knew it was a joke because I pmed him ingame right after. IDK how many times I gotta explain this to people that can't understand what they refuse to think its true. Also, I did try to stop it and told doc on multiple occasions mostly in game and on HOTS to stop but he didnt want to, after all I don't blame him, you did trash him for trying to help you and called him a B level player on multiple occasions. But once again fred is stuck in his imaginary world where nobody is right but him. I still love you fred, but im with doc on this one.