I can't sleep.

Hello there! My name is... well, my family calls me "Gala"  but you can call me "ps" or "psdaf".  I never liked the idea of doing a presentation so it's my first time doing it.  

I'm from Argentina... yeah.   Something curious is that the recent years i've been "ignoring" the latin american community in all its aspects. I mean, i don't like the way these people interact with other people. They're very toxic and immature. Since i've playing games with english speaking people i don't want to deal with "tacos" anymore.  I don't tolerate the latin american community in aspects including: Gaming, Youtube (i just watch foreign-speaking youtubers)  Webpages, even real life sometimes.   AND I SWEAR there is a HUGE difference between them. English speaking people and latinos.  I really needed to say that, sorry. lol.   ( Don't get me wrong. I'm not being racist or anything. I just  feel more comfortable interacting with certain types of people)

I'm 18 years old! I play Pokémon since i was 15 (I didn't like it when i was a kid :( sorry )  and my favorite pokemon is Kadabra ^^. 

I participated in many forums, mainly as a designer... i'm not a PRO but i can make nice stuff with my basic knowledge of Photoshop. 

Here are some things that I did in a minecraft forum: 

Spoiler

jIpXaSy.png

yv5XZgQ.png

I saw a good amount of AWESOME signatures here! so i guess nobody needs my xXxextrmexXx photoshop $killz.

I want to join the Spanish language team so i can help translating and improve my english a lot more! I don't want to be JUST a player. I want to help Pokemmo in any way :D. 

That's all 

Edited by psdaf

Welcome :D 

to be honest (and no im not racist by any means) i kinda dislike the latino gaming community sometimes as well. The most important point beeing that most of them join the english speaking channel busting out spanish / portogues stuff that the majority in there wont understand. Even after beeing told kindly where to find the spanish channel they kinda spam their shit in the english one ^^ its not only in pokemmo ik that from league too :P

but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways welcome to this awesum community - if u dont like cancer stay away from ch2 chat and well - good luck finding those shinys /(°o°)/

I really appreciate everyone's kindness.  *cute emoji*

I've been busy. Sorry for my late reply.

On 25/7/2016 at 3:18 AM, YukkiGasai said:

to be honest (and no im not racist by any means) i kinda dislike the latino gaming community sometimes as well. The most important point beeing that most of them join the english speaking channel busting out spanish / portogues stuff that the majority in there wont understand. Even after beeing told kindly where to find the spanish channel they kinda spam their shit in the english one ^^ its not only in pokemmo ik that from league too :P

Yes, I have also experienced that (In other games as well) .  Very few people understand the phenomenon that they call "Gringo" but even w saying it in spanish they will just ignore you. That pisses me off.    Pokemmo set your speaking channel to EN by default. (At least it happened to me. Even though i have the ES version and my IP is obviously from a latin american country)  Maybe that is the problem?  Maybe they're too busy catching 'em all to look at the configuration menu?    jk.

On 25/7/2016 at 3:38 AM, JarlBreadMaker said:

is the Latin American Internet community really that bad?

It's wrong to generalize...but, Jesus.   Like 95% of the Latin American people i've met while "surfing the web" are TOXIC. Ignorants.   It's enormous the difference between the english community and the latin american one.  I just need to look at the comments to notice that.  Maybe i'll share some histories later. 

On 26/7/2016 at 11:21 AM, NNharmonia said:

Hi Welcome.

Make me a sig.

I can try.  Don't reply here. Tell me via PM what you want ^^

As i said before. I'm from Argentina so english is not my first language. Sorry if i committed any mistake.  I find more easy to translate things than speaking the english language.  

Spoiler

8212015010057.jpg